•♥︎• Special : Rivalry •♥︎•

•♡•

Part 1/3

Rivalry is something common to people though what happens when it turns to something more peaceful and maybe a hint of love ?

Genre : Human au , Mafia Au , Short chapt TwT

Warnings : None

•♡•

Y/n L/n is the daughter of Nora and Atsuko Wright , having the last name of her biological parents is something she refuse to replace as she is the daughter of a Mafia leader though tragic came as the two parent's - both adopted and biological - had pass away leaving the h/c gal into a cold hearted and ruthless manner though she held a soft spot for her adopted sister , Yumi Wright.

Without both of their parents , Y/n had manage to have financial support all by herself and for Yumi.

Because of her father being a mafia leader , she has taken the part of it, she was the next heir. It wasn't easy at first but while time went on , she had taken to the top one of the most wanted mafia and top one of the mafia recruit.

As much as she is famous , she has never revealed herself to the world. If anyone had seen her , the person wouldn't see the ends of daylight again. Only a few people had seen her face , Iris and Lily Lalah who are one of the closest allies and friends she had , and of course her only little sister Yumi Wright as well as two or three of the higher ranks.

Hiding her face with a porcelain owl mask with it's base color white and the design feathers a fading f/c. Y/n sigh and run a hand through her hair as she look to the side where her sister was reading a book , a knock on the door made the two look at it.

" Come in."

Y/n stated ; she sat up straight and folded her hands on top of the table. Iris entered followed by Lily who smiled and wave at her.

The h/c gal chuckled and wave back but her smile ended when Iris placed a letter on the table , raising a brow. She opened the seal and slowly read ; her eyes going further down as her grip on the letter tightened. Quickly , she stood up and look at the twins with rage making Lily sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

" Let me guess , another one of his ?"

Y/n nodded and gave the letter back to the twins ; every now and then.

She would receive a letter from one of the highest ranking mafia to do their dirty works and by now she had enough of it , she didn't just got top one to do someone's bidding but knowing that it's from one of the most highest ranking leader's.

It's better off to do the dirty work than to bleed on the floor below.

" Mistress L/n , My Owlette. I request of your assistant , there is some unmark territory that is being claimed by an unknown person as well as three unknown killing spree's.

I want you to investigate both of them , I had talked to all of the mafia leaders,  both high and lower ranks yet some of them had never seen nor heard of this.

If this is true , there is someone doing other dirty works leaving out clues and trying to point out the mafia recruit if this continues on.