•♥︎• Special : Run little bunny, run •♥︎•

•♡•
Finally. I've been wanting to do this, its been in the back of my head ever since the camera chapter of T.D.D. 

I'm sorry but I gotta use Yumi for this, HA.

Now, I took another inspiration from Krazykazzy . ( I love her and editor jean's oneshot's too much HHAHWNQWHAH)

This particular inspiration was from my past request.

The title in that oneshot is
" Won't you sing for me?" Phantom Paris x Singer Reader 

I threw my phone and screamed reading the chapter. Krazykazzy I'm still waiting at court, where you at ? 🤨

Anyways, I love how she wrote Paris as a villain and I would love it if you read her books

Anyways, I love how she wrote Paris as a villain and I would love it if you read her books. Its amazing !!!

Genre : Coraline Au, Human Au

Warnings : Possessiveness and slight guilt trip (Guys bear with me, I don't know how Authors write guilt trippers.) 

•♡•

She's gone. Its all my fault.

I didn't mean to. Y/n.. S-She's coming back right ? She'll come back. Everyone was worried about her. The door wouldn't open and when it did, she's there laying in the ground, a pool of blood surrounding her.

Grandpa.. I didn't mean to leave her. She told me to run, I did. She told me to hide. Granpa, I don't know what to do..

" YUMI, RUN ! " 

News came and went. Years already went by but I can't seem to get her out of my mind. She'll come back.. She'll come back.. 

SHE HAS TO COME BACK 

•♡•

Yumi shot up, tears running down her cheeks. The thought of her sisters' death made her feel a wave of nostalgia. She was there and yet she couldn't do anything. At least that was what she thought. Sighing, the young albino step out of bed. Another day another breath.

" Yumi." Nora perk, smile on her face to see Yumi up and ready. " We're going out, are you sure you're okay with being alone."

It was unfortunate. Lily wasn't available to babysit, school catching up on her, leaving the young albino alone. Nodding to her adopted mother, Yumi watch as both Atsuko and Nora gave small kiss pecks on her forehead then left. Leaving her alone.