Chapter - XII.V

Chapter 12.5 ~ Ron's stupidity.

Four teenagers and one big creature were outside the castle grounds. They were all settle down at the black lake, one were sitting underneath a big tree, one was fascinated by a looking slime creature that he was holding as his feet soak under the edge of the lake, and the other two were lying down the ground leaning against the creature who's sleeping behind them.

"Amazing"- for the sixth time, Neville said it out loud..

"Neville, you're doing it again."- Harry sighed as he sat up and closed the book in his hand.

"Sorry Harry"- Neville looks at him apologetic.

"Harry, chill out mate, give the poor boy a break. He's just enjoying his new knowledge to creatures."- Jordan told the brunette boy.

Harry smile sheepishly and scratched his neck and apologetically look at Neville

"Sorry Neville I'm just stressing out, you know about ---"

"The first Challenge?"- Jordan finished his words, she gently sat up not wanting to wake up her partner that sleeping behind her as the head of Manticore were laying onto her lap.

"Does Ron still not speaking term to you?"- asked Cedric while stretching his body from lying down, before standing up and leaned on the tree.

"I'm sure he'll come around, you know his attitude the most Harry."- said Jordan to the boy.

"Magical water plants of the highland lochs?"- Harry read from Neville's book that he was holding.

"Moody gave it to me."- Neville said releasing the looking snake slime into the water.

"That day we had tea."- Neville saw familiar faces at the distance and waved at them as greetings.

Three head turned to that direction and saw their friends, watching them walking closer.

Hermione, Ginny and Ron.

Hermione whispered asking Ron what was she about to say again, sighing and reluctantly making her way toward the four and creature.

By now Osmond is wide awake, he stretches his body and let out a big yawn, showing his big sharp teeth, Osmond grew bigger, he was now the size of an ordinary lion adult 1.2 meters tall, his kind really grew rapidly, even if they're still a baby or a kid, their grown spurred is faster than the other beings.

Hermione glance at Jordan and Osmond, and the taller girl is already looking directly at her, while eyebrows frowning at her.

Osmond waggs his scorpion tail when he sees Hermione, he likes Hermione very much and he sees her as his partner significant other, but the manticore snorted everytime this two being all shy.

"Ronald would like me to tell you.. umm..." Hermione began, looking at Harry she was racking her memory to say the words. ...

"That Seamus told him, that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you"- Jordan darted her eyes to the redhead boy. she want to beat the living shit out of him to make him wake up from his stupidity  and jealousy.