Chapter - XXVI

Chapter 26 ~ Harry's Determination.

"What if they put an imperturbable charm on the door?"- asked Bianca, frowning. As they watch the twins carefully lower the Extendable Ear down the staircase.

Earlier, as they were all walking down the stairs, they noticed both Diggory's siblings approaching to welcome them, Cedric, and their parents were members of the Order, the two informed Harry that they had arrived after them..

"Well, let's chuck something at it and check."- suggested Ginny..

"Tonks, taught me that."- she added

"The heck!! What's with that woman teaching you little Weasley?. Don't listen to her too much, alright? She will only influence you bad things. You hear me, don't get manipulated by her."- said Jordan, raffling the redhead girl's hair, Ginny smacked her hand and gave a warning glare..

"Shut it."- the twins said in unison, they all quieted down to listen to the device...

"If anyone has a right to know, it's Harry. If it wasn't for him and Jordan, we wouldn't even know Voldemort is back"- the teenagers heard Sirius's voice and listened more attentively.

"He's not a child, Molly."

"Yes, but he's not an adult either."- Mrs. Weasley protested and added...

"He's not Jame's, Sirius."

"Well, he's not your son."

"He's as good as! Who else has he got?"

"He got me."- Sirius said back..

"How touching, perhaps Potter will turn out to be a felon, just like his godfather."- Harry and the others were taken aback when they heard Snape icy voice..

"I didn't know Snape was a member of the Order?"- mumbled Harry while frowning, eliciting a chuckle from Jordan.

"Well, Harry, even though Sev was always mean and cold to you, he's still on our side and can be trusted."- Jordan stated, and everyone returned their attentions to the device. Listening to more of the grownups talk..

"You stay out of this, Severus."- Sirius spat.

"Seriously, i know better."

"If you know better, then why don't you tell them that-----

The voice began to buzz, and all eyes looked down to see Hermione's cat, Crookshanks, pawning the Extendable Ear.

"Crookshanks, stop it."- Hermione whispered yell, trying to get her cat away from the device..

"Oy, you bloody cat!"

"Leave it alone, Crookshanks."

But the ginger cat only meowed, pulling the ear from the string before trotting away with it.

"Hermione, I hate your cat."- Ron groaned as the rest did the same, Hermione just pouted. Meanwhile, her girlfriend thought it's quite cute and couldn't help but capture those pouting kissable lips.

Hermione blushed at the sudden kiss, while the others fake gagged at the two.

Suddenly Mrs.Weasley voice beamed -"We'll be eating down in the kitchen!"- they all back up and glanced to each other, the twins apparated behind their Mother causing her to jump forward in surprise.

"Just because you're allowed to use magic now doesn't mean you should whip your wands out for everything."- she scolded her sons while slapping Fred on his arm, and then those prankster strolled inside the room..