Chapter - IX.V

Chapter 9.5 ~ Sweet moments.

She stops running, and slightly crouching down to take a few deep breaths through her mouth, some students turn their attentions at her looking at her weirdly.

She stand up after regaining her normal breathing and fix her loose tie and fix her clothes/robes to look presentable, before she even take another step inside, she didn't notice that a blonde-hair girl was passing infront of her, collided on her, causing the girl fell on the floor.

"Oh Merlin Beard! I'm so sorry"-Jordan apologized and help the girl up.

"It's alright, i should've been the one who should apologize, I'm not looking where i was going-- wait you're Jordan, I love your eyes by the way, they're blue like the morning sky and deep like the ocean, and I love your Manticore cub, Osmond right? I loves animals especially some creatures that we didn't know that still exists. I've been friends to some of those hidden creatures, they don't talk like us but I can still understand them---..."- said the girl, she keep rumbling and Jordan like this girl already, she's so innocent and sweet, she like interesting animals and creatures and she's a Ravenclaw. Jordan also had a few Ravenclaw friends way back in her time.

"Yeah, Osmond that little trouble maker name, but umm--

"Oh, I'm Luna, Luna Lovegood and you're Jordan.. I know, well, all of the students here knows you, especially girls at my house, every time they open their mouth  Jordan this, Jordan that, no offense but it's getting annoying and irritating."- Luna innocently said, Jordan couldn't help to pat her head and Luna smiled widely at her.

"Oh I'm sorry, you're just too cute and my hand just mind on it's own."- said Jordan and softy smile at the girl.

Suddenly Osmond came out of nowhere and sat on top of Jordan head. Luna stared intensely at the little creature, her smile turn even more wider, the taller girl saw that and held Osmond who was clueless and the next thing he knew he was handed to Luna arms who happily hold the little creature, she pet it and hugged the Manticore cub to her heart content.

The taller girl let Luna take Osmond to the Ravenclaw table the Manticore cub didn't protest and like the Ravenclaw girl company. Luna had this brightest smile on her face.

She spotted Hermione and the rest, sitting on their usual spot talking and laughing, while Hermione just holding a book about elves. She walk faster to the bushy-hair girl direction and sit right beside her.

"Hi Love."- greeted by Jordan, Hermione immediately put down the book and greeted her in return with a beaming smile.

"Hi Jordan, how was class?"- asked Hermione and hold Jordan's arm.

"Well, it's good so far, oh! i met some new friends and help Sev. with his potion."- said Jordan, then the clacking sounds of spoons, and forks, at the plates stop.

The students who heard Jordan stop eating, interested to listen what she was going to say next. They're waiting for her to continue and wanted to confirm if the rumors/gossip they heard are true.

"So it's true that Professor Snape gave Gryffindor house a house points because of you and your potion?"- asked Ron who mouth filled with food.

"Well, yeah."

"You even help him brew a potion?"- asked Hermione, and the young Dumbledore nodded and start to put some foods on her plate, she then noticed that Hermione's plate are still empty, so she put some food that she likes.

"Eat."- she sternly said, the girl playfully rolled her eyes, but smile and ate the food.

"Wicked! You're the very first student that Professor Snape gave another house points beside Slytherin house and beat them. Fifty points that's the highest points he could ever give to a Gryffindor or any students in the school."- said Neville who was amazed by the taller girl.