Chapter - XV

Chapter 15 ~ She already has a date.

"This is mad! Utterly mad!"- Ron complained as he, Hermione and Harry sat in the great hall.

"At this rate we'll be the only one's in our year without dates."- he sighed

Professor Snape came around their table, and smack Ron's head to silence him.

"I don't know how Jordan get close to him, when he's so mean to his students, especially to us."- whispered Ron, while rubbing his head where Snape whack him.

"Well Jordan, have her ways to get people to like her, even Professor Snape."- said Harry, the others who heard him nodded in unison.

"Well, us and Neville still don't have a date"- Ron groan in annoyance.

"Yeah, well but then again, he can take himself."- Harry said, while scribbling on his parchment.

"It might interest you to know, that Neville's already got a date."- Hermione informed them earning another groan from Ron.

"Great! Now I'm really more depressed."

Fred slid a sheet of parchment across the table which landed to his brother Ron who quickly snatch it up and read it.

"Get a move on, or all the good one's will be gone?"- Harry peered over his shoulder reading along as well...

"Who you going with, then?"- Ron whispered.

Fred smile and wink at them, he scrunched a piece of parchment and chucking it to Angelina Johnson.

"Oi Angelina"- he whispered

"What?"- she hissed back

"Do you."- he pointed at her,

"Wanna go to the ball"- he held his hands up gesturing waltzing motion,

"With"- he pointed at himself -"me?"

"To the ball"- Angelina repeated in whisper then nodded and smiling

"Yeah, alright..."

"Easy peasy."- Fred said high fiving his twin brother George, and gave a satisfying smile toward his little brother Ron.

"I wish, it just easy like that."- Ron said sighing then an idea came up to his mind.

"I know! I could ask some tips to Jordan, she's planning something for Hermione right?, sure enough I can get some tips, one or two?

I mean that's why she finished her work earlier than us, just to asked Hermione to be her Date, and to prepare the whole thing."- said Ron, Harry tried to stop his friend from revealing the secret plan, but it's too late, Hermione heard it all and become a pale.

Ron finally snap at his excitement thoughts and look over at Harry dumbfounded, wide eyes, and immediately slap his mouth with his own hands. He look at Hermione pale face.

"No way, you already have a date!?"- for the first time, Ron quickly read Hermione emotions this time, and he couldn't believe it, Harry whip his head toward their female best friend.