Chapter - XXXII

Chapter 32 ~ 1979 Captain and Seeker of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

Later that day....

A group of friends are just relaxing and getting some fresh air at the school entrance; they are all too sleepy to pay attention to their new Professor Toad lesson.

"I missed, Hagrid."- Harry stated out of nowhere.

"Hmm... you're not the only one who misses him, Harry,"- Ron said, and the others nodded in agreement.

"As much as I want Hagrid to return to the Hogwarts grounds, it's better that he's still doing some personal business outside the school. Knowing Professor Leprechaun lurking around the school grounds and noticing some issues here for her to report, surely that she's going to make Hagrid's peaceful life very difficult.."- stated Jordan frowning her brow. As for the boy, he thought for a moment before nodding..

"Yeah, you're right."- Harry heaved out another sigh and said nothing more.

They then heard racing footsteps, and the taller girl smiled as she saw her girlfriend running toward her. Hermione had a wide smile on her lips as she looked at her lover.

Hermione slows down and straddles her girlfriend's lap, bringing their lips together. The group groans and pretends to choke as they watched these two girls kiss.

"Hi, love, I've missed you."- Hermione whispered as she pulled away from the kiss, slowly wrapping her arms around the taller girl's neck.

Jordan chuckles and kisses the tip of her nose. -"Really? But we just separated for two hours, My Love."- Hermione pouted.

"But it felt like forever not being with you," she added, the group looked at their bushy-haired friend, mouth hanging agape, not expecting Hermione to be so clingy and needy? And cute?

Ron muttered to his brother, -"Merlin Beard, I didn't know Hermione had this kind of side, she's so clingy? Is the world coming to an end?"- Bianca heard her boyfriend's remarks and smacked his head, giving him a death stare.

Clearing her throat, Bianca inquired, -"So, what did we miss?"- While sitting on Ron's lap, the redhead lad blushed but continued to hug his lover.

"Harry here misses our Half-giant friend Hagrid, But Jordan told us that it's for the best that Hagrid was still doing his business outside, Knowing a specific leprechaun slash toad will make Hagrid days living hell."- the twins repeated what the taller girl said. But in a excessive manner..

Jordan and Harry rolled their eyes at the twins.

"Well, Jordan has a point there, Harry."- Bianca agreed, nibbling the chocolate bar that her lover had given her..

Jordan ignores them, focusing her attention on her girlfriend, who fidgets with their intertwined hands. She loves how clingy Hermione is, so she didn't notice a young redhead watching at them intently, her eyes widening as she realized something.

"No way!!"- Ginny exclaimed, sitting up straight, as Harry sat alongside her, shocked by her abrupt outburst.

"Merlin Beard, Ginny!! What in the bloody hell? What's wrong with you?!"- Ron stared at his younger sister, Ginny ignoring him and pointing to the two girls embracing.

They were taken aback by Ginny's actions and became speechless when they heard the young Weasley's following statements. -"You two shagged!! Details please."- she exclaimed excitedly.

Silence......

The redhead girl's statements left the group dumbfounded. -"Bloody hell Ginny!"- Hermione blushed, glaring at the girl, while Jordan's face flushed in scarlet, avoiding her look, not meeting the curious, amazed, and enthusiastic eyes that stared at them, then she rubs her side-neck awkwardly..