Chapter - XXII

Chapter 22 ~ The Dark Lord Return - I.

Harry and Cedric at the same time touches the Triwizard Cup as they finally find it inside the maze, they thought that by touching the cup, both of them would be able to return to the stadium, where their family and friends were waiting for them, but instead they apparated in an old-looking graveyard, with a large black cauldron in the center.

Both perplexed as they stood and looked around at the gloomy area, then Harry's eyes were drawn to one specific tomb, and chills began to crawl up his back as he recognized the name.

TOM RIDDLE

"Cedric, get back to the cup!!"- he said urgently to his friend,....

"Why?"- Cedric asked before they heard a whispering voices coming closer...

Both boys look towards where the voices are coming from and see Peter Pettigrew or Wormtail holding a little humanoid figure wrapped in a shred blanket.

"Cedric, hurry!"- Harry shouted, but it's too late he was suddenly attacked by wormtail. Harry fell down to the ground, groaning in pain...

"What about the other, Master."- asked Wormtail, staring at the Hufflepuff boy...

"Kill the spare."- Voldemort said in a hushed toned, Wormtail pointed his wand to Cedric and....

"Avada Kedavra!"- Wormtail casted the killing curse to a stunned Cedric..

"No! Cedric!"- Harry watch as his friend blasted off and fell on the ground to his own death, but forgotten that Jordan gave them the bracelets, Cedric wearing his and saving his life in return, but the impact of being shot are far to great combining his shock state, causing him to be unconscious...

"Wormtail, do it now!"- Voldemort command his servant, Wormtail do what his master said.

Peter Pettigrew pointed his wand to Harry as his body quickly levitated into the air. The Angel statue moved and held Harry captive.

He raised his wand and lightened up the fire at the cauldron, dropping Voldemort remains and muttered the words...

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, you will renew your son."- then he retrieved one bone from the grave, putting it to the cauldron...

Harry watched the horrifying scene in front of him, Wormtail pulled a long thin silver dagger beneath his cloak, as his voice broke into a petrified cries -"Flesh of the servant w-willingly given, you will revive your master."- He cut his hand off, in front of the cauldron, with trembling lips he let out a painful scream feeling that awful pain from his missing hand, but still he continues....

He then walks away, Harry eyes follow his every movement, and to his horror, another man wearing a black cloak suddenly comes out of nowhere, dragging a bleeding and unconscious girl..

Harry was so horrified as he recognized the girl. All of her face were filled with purple bruises and a long knife cut on her left eyebrows, reaching down to her eye.

Her clothes are soaked by her own blood. He can see that she has been tortured and stabbed by that man, and a lot of blood is dripping on her right arm down to her side waist. She is wounded severely and deeply in grave danger...

"N-No I-it can't b-be,.. Jordan!!!"- Harry exclaimed, trying his best to escape from the angel statue, but failed to do so, his tears are now dripping down to his face seeing his friend situation..

Jordan heard someone calling out her name, lightly opening her good eye, her blur sight met Harry's crying face and noticed an angel statue holding him up...