Chapter - XXXIII

Chapter 33 ~ Quidditch Field.

"Holy shit!"- Jordan's cheeks began to flushed as her friends and lover turned to looks at her.

Hermione stare at her girlfriend, her eyes expanding and her lips slightly parted. Jordan blushed intensely as her girlfriend looked at her in such way, scratching her neck anxiously.

Looking back at the video as they watch it intently..

Jordan landed on her broom, standing and stabilizing her body as she flew behind the Ravenclaw seeker as the boy prepared to catch the snitch. Jordan jumped out of her broom and snatched the golden snitch ahead, but her broom was still behind the Ravenclaw seeker, so Jordan fell down, muttered something, and the girl's body/presence vanished within the air before reappearing on the field, waving the golden snitch in the air.

The crowd roared, and the announcer jumped up and down as she announced that Gryffindor had won the Quidditch Cup.

The Gryffindor team then greeted their captain with a group hug. Kingsley and Collete were also present, congratulating their friends. Suddenly, Collete smacked Jordan's head, scolding her, while Kingsley laughed and shook his head as he watched his girlfriend punish their best friends.

Then Jordan pouted to Collete, suddenly holding her Quidditch uniform up, wiping her face as sweat dripped down to her skin, the object captured Jordan's visible abdomen muscles, some of the Gryffindor members, particularly the girls, biting their lips and fanning their hands to their faces, Jordan looked at the object, smiling in its direction and waving, the image was cut off, ending the recording...

Total Silence....

"Oh shit!! That was so awesome!!"- Ron screamed, breaking the hushed, astonished mood, the rest nodded, adrenaline still coursing through their veins.

"Even at that time, girls still fell for your charms, especially with that kind of body; if Hermione was there, she'd definitely fight a lot of rivals for you, or worse, expelled from murdering those bloody drooling girls."- Ginny said, holding her chin and copying Hermione's tone and words, while staring at the taller girl. Hermione, on the other hand, pouted while watching the recorder's final scene.

"Am i the only one that thinks, and wondering who made that thing, in George possession?."- Harry responded. They all came to a halt, then turned their gaze to the taller girl.

"Jeez, alright, i made it, That's a video recording object, like the muggles camera,  it's still work in progress, as you can see there's no voice at the same time as the recording were played, i forgot about that, thankfully the twins here brought it up, so maybe i can fix and added some upgrades."- Jordan clarified and believes she could continue to use that round thing...

"The three of you sure were close; being best friends has its perks, huh?"- Ginny said again, beaming at the taller girl. Jordan nodded proudly, knowing that her best friends were the two married Shacklebolt couple.

"You have to show us that technique in person, Jordan!, come on!"- The twins pushed Jordan, as their target location is in the quidditch field.

Hermione wanted to see her girlfriend play quidditch, therefore she did not stop the twins. Allowing the two to pull her girlfriend down the hallways.

Some students are puzzled because they spotted the group pulling or dragging the young Dumbledore girl on the way to the quidditch field.

Then Dean suddenly asked, let say shouted -"Oy! Where are you all going!?"

"To the quidditch field, Jordan will show some of her moves as a seeker; call the team for me, especially Angelina!"- yelled Fred, then dragged the poor girl, who looked at her girlfriend for help, while Hermione simply smiled and silently followed them.