Chapter - XXXI

Chapter 31 ~ Shower. 💦

When morning came, Jordan was awakened by a movement beside her.

A cheeky smile forms on her lips, as she looks down at her lovely sleeping girlfriend, their bodies covered in a huge blanket.

Hermione's body sprawled on top of her, half of her face obscured by her curly brown hair, her rosy kissable lips slightly parted and a gentle snoring emanating from her mouth, both of her brows furrowed as the taller girl caressed those freckled cheeks.

Kissing the girl's forehead lightly, she silently gets out of bed, looks back at her partner one final time, and walks out of the room. She's going down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, lots and lots of food, and will surprise Hermione with breakfast in bed. She chuckled as she realized her girlfriend would be sore when she woke up.

When she was finished, she remembered to bring her girlfriend three pieces of flowers, as she does every morning, and she returned with a tray full of food.

Seeing her girlfriend still asleep, she smiled as she placed the tray on the table next their bed and slowly sat next to Hermione, unable to help but admire her morning glory.

She leaned closer to her, pushing the hair strand that was covering her face and dragging it to her ear. Kissing her cheeks, pausing for a second before trailing it to her lips and murmuring in her soft and gentle voice.

"Wake up, my love, it's already morning, you have to wake up.."

Hermione groans as she feels her girlfriend's lips continuously brushing hers. Don't get her wrong, she enjoys Jordan's kisses, but she's too exhausted to open her eyes, and her body feels heavy and sore.

She giggles as her girlfriend kisses her neck, tickling her for it, and holds Jordan's face close to her, trapping it between her teeth.

Fluttering her eyes gently, she met those ocean blue eyes that looked at her with adoration, and she smiled.

"Good Morning."- she whispered softly.

Jordan can't help but kiss Hermione's lips again; how can her girlfriend be so gorgeous when she has only just woken up?.

She smiles enthusiastically at her girl. -"Good Morning, my Love, I made breakfast, I know you're hungry from all the love making we did last night, so here, eat up."- Hermione flushed as she recalled their antics last night, puffed her cheeks, glared at the girl in front of her, and pinched both of her cheeks.

Jordan chuckles at her embarrassed and shy behavior, as well as how easily she blushes just recalling the events of their previous night.

Hermione groaned as she sat up, feeling as if she had been hit by a car. Jordan assisted her and put her back against the headboard of the bed.

Hermione was astounded by the sight of her caring girlfriend. She said to herself.

"So this is how it felt to be love and cared by her girlfriend, I don't mind if i get used to this kind of life, waking up with the person you love is the best feeling she could ever experience."

Meanwhile, Jordan was too preoccupied with caring for her girlfriend to notice how Hermione's eyes looked at her with such love and admiration.

When the taller girl was certain that Hermione was sitting comfortably, she took their meal and placed it in front of her.

"Breakfast in bed?"- Jordan cutely said, Hermione feels touched by her girlfriend's effort; no one has ever done this to her, not even her friends when she is unwell or sick; only Jordan is prepared to do such a thing.