Chapter - XXX

Chapter 30 ~ Making Love. ♡

"That bloody wench! I didn't expect her to let us use a blood quill!"- Jordan grumbled, looking at her damaged hand.

"She has to try the worst stunt if she wants me to lose control."- Jordan said as she entered the Gryffindor common room, followed by Harry from behind.

"Here"- After sitting down she threw a bottle of cream to Harry.

"It will help to stop the bleeding and pain; I am sure Umbridge will check it again; she would be furious if the mark faded by a day if we drank the potion."- she explained, pressing the lotion into her skin before staring at the words carved into her hand.

'I am the evil wizard daughter'

She smirks before laughing ironically and saying, -"Bloody idiot."

"Who?"- Harry said, after bandaging his hand and looking at the girl.

"That pink wench! she knows everything and it's already given away when she told me to write these words."- Harry rose up and looked down at Jordan's hand, reading the words and cursing.

"Now, I'm very convinced she's one of them; the way she treated us, and the way she wants to steal Uncle position, has already established she's actually part of that man side.

It's also not fair to the students or us how she administers her punishment; it's illegal to use a blood quill, and her method is excessive, but she's a Ministry employee, so she has the courage to do such things, even if they're bloody ridiculous."- Jordan shook her head, becoming irritated.

The door abruptly burst open as their group of friends went inside the room, seeing their sudden arrival both of them promptly dropped down on the sofa.

Hermione sat on her girlfriend's lap, putting her back against Jordan's front, and intertwined one of her girlfriend's hands, sighing quietly.....

"What's wrong love?"- Jordan asked worriedly

"Hhmmm?... Nothing just knackered."- Hermione shuts her eyes and enjoys feeling her girlfriend's warm skin against her own...

"Harry, what's that?"- Ron pointed at Harry's bandaged hand. The boy shrugged and told him to shut up.

Jordan's body tenses and realizes it's was bad move, as Hermione rapidly opens her eyelids and turns around to face her, directly looking at her eyes, her mind immediately working and piecing everything together. Her gaze drops to her girlfriend's hidden hand.

"Let me see your hand."- Hermione said, gaining their companions' attention.

"See, Nothing."- Jordan said showing her good hand.

"No, the other one."- Hermione glared.

Jordan exhaled and presented her bandaged hand, and Hermione slowly removed the wrap, gasping as she read the words carved into Jordan's skin.

The rest of the group stood up to take a closer look at her hand, and as they read it, they all gasped loudly, even Luna.

"What the fuck!? Harry let me see your hand."

Ginny instantly grasped Harry's hand and removed his bandage.

"That vile toad, wait until I tell Cedric about this!!"- Bianca exclaimed, frowning and gritting her teeth.

"I really hate Umbridge."- Ginny said as she softly bandaged Harry's hand again.

"Well, She just need a high five, in her face, with a chair."- Luna stated with an innocent expression, while everyone looked at her in astonishment, with the exception of Jordan, who laughed uncontrollably in her seat. Both twins gave Luna high five, liking her statements.