Chapter - XXIII.V

Chapter 23.5 ~ Whatever it takes to become Stronger.

It's been a month since the Dark Lord returned, Fudges didn't believe that he was back, so he task some of his men to spy Harry and Jordan..

But unfortunately for them, Albus Dumbledore was exceedingly protective of his niece and even assigned one of his trusted colleagues to guard Harry.

"Jordan dear, it's time to eat."- Professor McGonagall said softly, looking at the girl who is staring blankly outside the window.

They're now staying at one of his Uncle vacation house in Switzerland. The view of the mountains and trees relaxes Jordan minds, giving her time to think freely without worrying around her..

She can feel the peaceful atmosphere here, the smell of the fresh air and trees, and most of her favorite part is the clear cold water, which Jordan always love to dive-in into, the lake, Professor McGonagall volunteered to watch and take care of her student/daughter, making sure she's in good health.. and making sure she's eating properly..

"Jordan?"

"Jordan?"- The girl glanced at her mother's direction. She stared at the old witch for a minute and nodded...

.·:*¨༺ ۵ ༻¨*:·.

"What's on your mind llittle Phoenix?"- asked her Uncle, since Voldemort return, Albus Dumbledore has been busy lately, Jordan didn't know what his Uncle doing, but she knew it's for the safety of his students, especially Harry and her.

"Uncle... I want you to train me, I want to become stronger."- the clacking sound of utensils stop, both elder gazes at her with seriousness..

"Jordan, it's complicated right now, the Ministry of Magic monitoring our movement, even on Harry's side, there are eyes everywhere.."- Albus sigh.

Jordan just smirk, this is the first time they saw Jordan gave an emotions this month. She's always staring at the wall or outside the window blankly. But she still writes letter to her friends and to her lover, but they knew something is change.

She always lost in her thoughts, staring blankly at the wall, or sometimes she doesn't even notice her magic is all over the place when she's spacing out..

Like the time she was jogging into the woods in her morning routine, all of the fallen leaves levitating in circles around her, she only noticed it when McGonagall pointed it out, then she snap out of her thoughts, but right now they're glad she's getting better.

"Uncle, there's a lot of way for you to train me without them knowing, right?"- said Jordan, looking straight to her Uncle Albus blue eyes, which is identical to hers..

Dumbledore thinks for a moment his niece remark, and she's right, his niece is really something special,  indeed. Like her sister, shaking his head, then let out a small chuckle.

"Alright, little Phoenix, I will schedule your training, but I must warn you it won't be easy"- Dumbledore said and grabbed his cup..

"Trust me, I can take it, Uncle, I want to get stronger, I will tackle every training you'll task me to do."- said Jordan with, eyes full of determination..

.·:*¨༺ ۵ ༻¨*:·.

"Is that all you got?!"- hissed Moody while his eyes stared at the girl lying on the ground, the other witches and wizards, were simply watching Moody train the girl until she reached her limits...