Chapter - IV

Chapter 4 ~ Diagon Alley & Flashback.

Diagon Alley...

"Do i really have to buy all of these things, Mother?, I still have my old one's, and it's enough."- Jordan said to the elder witch beside her.

"Yes, you have to get these brand new stuff, especially your clothes Jordan, its been a few months since you woke up. And you push your body too hard. Don't get me wrong it's a good thing you're working out, but now look at you, you can't even fit into your old clothes, and might i add you even grow taller, we need to get you out of those clothes and Albus said so, so no but's."- McGonagall sternly told her daughter. Who pouted after hearing her Uncle's name.

I and my Mother were going around the Diagon Alley, buying new clothes and school supplies that i needed, even though i still had my old belongings, but no.. the adult thinks i should buy everything brand new.

School was about to begin, and all of the students would be returning to Hogwarts, with new faces and new friends I'd be able to meet, but the one I'm mosy looking forward to seeing was the girl with the beautiful bushy long brown hair and had the most beautiful brown eyes I'd ever seen, that girl had been on my mind since i awoke from my slumber.

Oh yeah, its over two months, i awoke from my slumber at the end of July, the first thing i did was take a bath and head to my uncle's office to see him, when i arrived, i was met by my two favorite people my life.

When they saw me at the door, wide awake, they sprinted towards me and drew me into their arms.

They both cried, with joyous tears streaming from their eyes, I was also crying that day. They checked my body to see if i was in pain or feeling weak, but I responded that i was fine and full of energy.

I even told them, that all of my magic had returned to my body, yet i still felt like i gain more. I felt powerful and i am not sure why, but something snapped deep within me as i awoke. As if a gateway had opened and strong magic quickly engulfed my body.. I don't know whether its a good or a bad thing..

Oh, i met one of my uncle's loyal subordinates, Severus Snape, he's a serious kind of guy, who doesn't show any emotion other than being cold and harsh, and i unintentionally discovered that he is in love with my older sister Lily.

They both met when they were still kids, and became friends to bestfriends, when they were both accepted to attend the school, their friendship fell out due to being sorted into different houses, James Potter even bullied him, well, i'm not even surprised, my first expression of him was really bad, he's so full of himself i even hex him secretly, even my sister Lily didn't know that it was me who hex her husband..

When he and Lily fought, he didn't even care that there was a baby sleeping in the same room. At least he loves his wife and son; otherwise. I'm afraid i might be the one who will kill him when he is still alive.

Anyway...

I discovered that Severus is a teacher in the castle who teaches potions, we get along well on that subject, and i even shared my own healing potion with him.

Not to boast, but i made a healing potion that can heal any deadliest poison and severe wounds, to say the least. He was intrigued and, astounded by my potions. Since then, we've always stuck together.

Uncle Albus and mother Minerva were shocked to see Sev getting along with me and even showing a genuine smile in front of them.

Sev is like an elder brother and sometimes a father figure to me. The way he scolded or taught me some proper manners was hilarious. What can I say, I'm a trouble-making teenage kid at times. He taught me all of his knowledge about potions that we're difficult to make, he even taught me some of his spells that he created, a dangerous spell, may i add. Of course, i too taught him my very own spell. He was so astounded that I could create one, but he had no idea that i created more than one spell.