ARE YOU READY

"Hold still!"

"No Damia', stop!"

"Just one minute y/n!"

"No!" I shake my head so he can't hold it.

"Dude! Only tonight."

I laugh because he already sounds so pathetic. He pulls his hands away from my face and stands there, arms crossed.

"Don't I look good without it?"

"Of course, you always look beautiful-"

I swear, at that comment Ethan twitches with his head and starts listening (sly). Damiano usually uses the words sexy, hot or on fire to describe me (mostly it's a bit exaggerated but that's normal here).

"But tonight is about being edgy!"

"I think my personality is edgy enough, I don't need eyeliner like you!"

That was tough but I didn't mean it. All of a sudden I feel pressure on both sides of my skull. I try to move my head but there is resistance.

It gets pulled backwards and I see Victoria smiling down at me.

"You fucking assholes!"

Damiano takes the eyeliner and I feel the pen moving very close to my eyeball, that's why I don't move. Victoria could let go and I wouldn't but she does not.

"Now you look badass." Vic comments as she let's go of my head.

I stand up from my seat to look in the mirror. As I walk towards my room, I can't resist to ram Damiano in the shoulder.

I look into the mirror on my wardrobe. The eyeliner makes my eyes look bigger and I automatically have a more serious look.

"If I don't get laid tonight, it's all your fault!" I say loudly.

"Oh you will get laid tonight, don't worry." I hear Damiano saying.

This sentence could have plenty of meanings.

"Totally!" Victoria agrees, thinking this was just a normal statement.

I shake my head, still sceptically contemplating the eyeliner.

Me and Victoria get ready together. I give her some of my clothes, so she doesn't have to head home again.

"I think I got it."

I look up from my phone on which I just checked out the rankings on Spotify.

She wears one of my favourite blouses, it's red, has a huge cleavage and a loop around the neck to keep it together. To that she wears a pair of black suit pants

"You look gorgeous." I smile up to her from my bed as she observes herself in the mirror.

"What are you gonna wear?"

She checks out my basketball shorts and (as it turns out Damiano's) Nirvana shirt in the mirror. I shrug and get up carefully because my lower belly and thighs hurt a bit.

"Go grandma!" Vic laughs because I support myself on the foosball table.

I chuckle.

"I have a tiny muscle ache." I confess.

"Did you do a work out."

I think about yesterday night for a moment and then turn back to Victoria.

"Yup... kind of."

She doesn't say anything to that and just plops down on my bed. I open my wardrobe and search for something dark. Even though I work in the fashion business my own clothes are a mess.

"Holy!"

"What?" I turn around in shock at Victoria's sudden outburst.

She stares at her phone.

"Look! We have so many more streams and what the fuck is up with 'I wanna be your slave'?!"

I laugh a little and turn back to my wardrobe.

"Yeah, I saw that."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Damiano already put it in the story on Instagram" I shrug.

She doesn't reply and I just keep on rummaging through my closet.

"I know what I'm gonna do." I mumble and start to pick out clothing from different sections.

I get dressed and turn around to Vic. She still stares at her phone.

"Hello?" I wave for her to look.

Her head shoots up and a mischievous smirk replaces her shocked expression from before.

"Damn girl! Sometimes I wish you were gay."

I chuckle and look into the mirror behind me. I wear a low wasted, flared pair of black jeans. On top I put on a long sleeve, cropped and tight sweater where one can slightly see my bra through.

"Our time will come, honey. And right now you have someone else."

She knows I'm talking about Thomas and stays silent.

"You ready y/n?." Damiano bursts the door open, right into the kicker table.

I groan and turn towards him, angrily.

"Ooopsie." he looks at me innocently.

He comes in, closes the door and checks me up and down as he leans against it. His tongue slowly runs over his upper lip.

"This is what you're gonna wear?"

I smirk.

"Yup"

"Spicy"

I smile at the comment and approach him. He wears a blazer with nothing underneath and a pair of leather pants.

"You don't look bad yourself."

I can't help but have to run my fingers over the material. A heat builds up in my chest and I would rather touch his skin but I then remember Victoria.

"What do you think about Vic's outfit?" I step back from him.

His eyes snap open, I didn't realise he shut them and he looks around my room. As it seems, Damiano wasn't aware of Victoria.

Vic stares at us with a questioning look, she must have watched us.

Of course she has!

..................
jb

Yooo, we are so close to 20k, you guys are fucking sick.