BAD NEWS

Hey people! It's been a while, I'm glad you're back!

y/h/t = your hometown
y/f/n = your father's name

..................

"Alright, bye then."

I wave at the others and follow Damiano up the stairs to our apartment. He opens the door and let's me go through first.

"Hungry?" I ask as I have a look at our half empty fridge.

"Too tired! I'll eat tomorrow." I hear him yawn.

As I turn around he sits in the kitchen counter with a cigaret between his fingers.

"When did we agree on smoking inside?" I ask tiredly.

"I don't know when you did but I always thought it was okay."

He grins at me mischievously and then walks away while giggling. I follow and see him doing a few ballerina like turns as the smoke leaves his mouth.

He gestures me to follow him into his room. I reach the door, Damiano pulls me inside and the door bangs shut behind me.

I get pushed against it. I look at Damiano's lips, they are slightly wet. His face approaches mine and our mouths are pressed against one another.

"Not too tired for that, huh?" I say separate our lips.

He carries me over to his bed and I fall harshly onto the mattress.

"Never."

Damiano hovers over me. His nose ring strives my cheek and nostril until I hungrily connect our lips again. He unbuttons my blouse quickly and I undo his belt.

Our clothes are spread all over the bedroom floor as we switch positions and I'm on top. I place soft kisses on Damiano's skin, working my way down.

My hands glide along the structure of his hip bones and stop on the way to his crotch. My tongue runs over the stiff length until I reach the tip.

He noisily inhales and I feel him grab my hair so it's out of my face. I take his erection as far as I can in my mouth.

His breathing is sharper with every movement I make. A light pain goes through my scalp, he slightly pulls at my hair but it's endurable.

"Oh fuck, baby."

When I'm done, I sit up straight. Damiano's one fist is clenched around a piece of the blanket. His eyes are closed as he starts to breathe slower again.

"Back in a sec." I announced making my way to the bathroom.

I brush my hair, wash my face, brush my teeth and take off my clothes ready for what's about to come. Back after five minutes Damiano lies on the bed fast asleep.

I roll my eyes.

"Guess I did a good job."

Lying in bed, Damiano is forced to move to his side as I kick him for more space. In the end he wakes up takes of his shirt and we both lie there naked under the blankets.

Sleepily, he pulls my head against his bare chest. At first I try to get out of his grip but eventually tiredness overcomes me and I fall asleep with him.

...

"Hahah, that's you!!!" Damiano says joyfully.

I hold my phone in my hand as we lie side by side and look at the screen. A video someone uploaded on tiktok plays on repeat. It shows Damiano and me as we take a picture with some fans and talk to them.