Chapter 9

Raven's POV

The day pasted by and i had to wake up early in the morning, just to hack into the governments files and fined the phone number of theirs and the other things that i need too. 

"Kazumi, what time were you awake" I look over at Yuki as she rubs away the sleep from her eyes and walked closer to me. 

"I have been awake since two hours and twenty-three hours ago" Her eyes widen, as she goes and looks at the clock. 

"But it's only seven in the morning!" I hear her yell from the other side of the room, while i sigh and keep on working on cases and other things. 

"How can you be awake at around five o'clock in the morning?" I stop what i'm doing and look over at her. 

"I'm not lazy like you Yuki" She starts to pout and look over at my computer screen. 

"Have you been working on the cases i gave you" I get up and stretch my muscles. 

"No and yes" 

"What? Then what are these cases?" 

"Well i'm already done with your cases. That one in your hand is the thirty-one case i have solved from the fifty other ones" She drops the folder, as i leave the room to get something to eat in the kitchen. 

"But, how could you finish them all that fast?" I look in the refrigerator to see what we had, but found nothing, but junk food. 

"Hey are you listening Kazumi"

"Yeah"

"Then answer the question" I go over to my room and take my jacket and put it on, while Yuki kepted on asking the same question, until she noticed the jacket on me. 

"Where are you going?" I go towards the door and grab my scraf from the hanger. 

"I'm going to go buy things" 

"What things?"

"Some food for i can eat"

"Can i come~" She looks at me sweetly as trying to convince me into letting her come, but i just turn around and open the door. 

"No, anyway don't you have to go and see your manger?" I move my gaze behind me and peek over at her to see what she would say, but instead she gives me a weird smile before running into the room to change. 

"Did you serious forget Yuki?" 

"Yes" I sigh and rub my forehead. 

"I don't even know how you became a singer in the first place" I hear a thump and things falling down in her room. I don't even bother on going to heck on her, instead i leave and shut the door. When i reach the bottom floor of the hotel; i go to the outside and see many students walking to school. I try to avoid their gazes and them, since many of the guys would come up to me. 

Thump

I fall back and land on my bottom, making the other person in front of me fall too, but on the other side. 

"I'm sorry mama" I look up and see a boy with a brown uniform, red like eyes, and brownish hair stretching out his hand to me. I don't take it and get up on my own, making him confused for a minute and look beside him for some reason. 

"It's alright" I dust off the dirt off me and look over at him and see him consentrated on me. 

"May i help you .."

"Light, light Yagami" He stretches out his hand out again and this time i shake his hand, but take my hand way quickly. It was weird, it felt as if i sensed something evil in him. 

"Is something worng..." I snap out of my thoughts and look at him, as he waits for my name. 

"My name is Kazumi Anuri" 

"Nice to meet you kazumi"

"Like wise" 

"Yeah, well tell me Kazumi, did you just move here?" I blink for a minute and nod my head. 

"Yes"

"Oh i see, well i hope we meet again"

"I think we will Light" He looks at me confused and shakes it off while walking away. 

"Yes, i feel as if we might meet again" He walks past me and i hear the beating in my heart and sense the darkness in side me. I feel as if he is the one, one that has been killing people with heart attacks. I turn quickly and look at him walk away and whispering something to himself. I think i am right, he must be Kira, but how is he killing people? When he is only a high schooler.