Chapter 2 *edited*

It's been two days and fifteen hours since i last saw Lawliet in this room. Even so to me, it didn't seem like a big deal to me for him not to come and visit. Of  course i would not care, since i only met him once and did not really expect a relationship from him as us being friends. B..But even so, i always counted the hours that went by and the days that went by as well; even the seconds that went by i would count them as well. When i thought about it i didn't notice that the door had opened and a girl with light purple hair had came inside my room. When i noticed the presence of somebody in the room i immediately looked at the direction of door and saw her. She had purple white hair with purple eyes, she looked odd, but why should i criticize another person when i'm odd myself. Even so she was wearing a dress that seemed old and dirty, her expression on her face was the look of someone that was running away from someone.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked, which might have been a bad thing to do, since she flinched at the sound of my voice.

"uh, well... i'm hiding... from somebody" I tilted my head to the side and put a finger on my lip thinking of who she might be hiding from.

"Is it Mr. Wammy" I must have gotten it right seeing that she had a shocked expression when i mentioned the name and caused her to blink her eyes for a couple of minutes and  nod so that i could know that i had gotten it right.

"Why if i may know?"

"I don't want to stay here" I moved from the bed and let my legs dangle on the side while sitting up and swinging my legs back and forth.

"That's not a reasonable answer, but if you don't want to stay here then where will you go? Where will you live and survive? Or will you even survive if you left this place?"

"I will survive!" I looked at her with a bored expression on my face

"Then leave if you have the guts to do it"

"I will!"

"Ok good bye then" I waved my hand in a good bye form to her and kept on swinging my legs back and forth. As my legs swing back and forth i started to counted the seconds expecting her to regret her answer.  When I reached the number that i estimated, she spoke up and said the exact same word i had expected her to say that i thought of while swinging my legs back and forth.

"Why don't you leave this place, why do you stay here?" I stop swinging my legs and looked down on the floor.

"I had no choice" is the only responds i could think of, but really i did have a choice, only i choice this path.

"Then why not leave"

"Because i'm not stupid; i know that i wouldn't be able to survive outside in this world"

"Yes you can, if you try your best you can achieve anything"

"Try, ha, you are an idiot. When my parents stopped loving me i tired to earn their love back, but they just brushed me off as if i was a piece of dust on there shoulder. Now tell me why try doing something when you know that you won't be able to get it"

"Because if you don't try your never know what the answer is until you try"

"Really, hmm i'll keep a note of that, but anyway i should inform you that Mr. Wammy has been outside that door the whole time, listening to our conversation"

"huh, wh-" before she could finish her sentence Mr. Wammy had already opened the door and smiled at the both of us.

"Ah, so this is where you have been Yuki" He said ignoring that i had known he was outside the door. Yuki on the other hand looked over at him with her eyes wide and frighten; she then quickly tried to run out of the room, but failed when Lawliet stood at the place where she was trying to escape.