Chapter 20

Raven’s POV

I am sitting at a desk with a the number 163, so i’m just next  to L.

“Kazumi, do you see the boy over there, the one in front of the boy in front of us?” I lift my head and see a boy with brown  hair and a suit on.

“Yeah”

“Well then now you know that he  is the one that we suspect” I look over at the boy again and try to focus on seeing if i could see his face,

“Number 162, sit probably in your desk” When i hear L’s number i turn around to him and see that he is sitting in his usual sitting position. ‘L you idiot, couldn’t you have at least sat like a normal person for once’ and as if he could read my mind he looked over at me and shook his head.  I sigh and look over at the boy that we are suspecting and see that he is looking over. When i saw the opportunity of seeing his; i hurry and try to get a glimpse, but when i do my eyes widen. Because the boy that we are suspecting is the boy i suspected from the beginning and the one who Fuzen told me was Kira.

“Number 163, pay attention to your test” I blink for a minute and look over at the teacher who was standing at the side of the desk.

“Why? i’m already done”The persons eyes widen and he goes over to me.

“Impossible, you couldn’t have finished this test that fast” I sigh and slump a little on the chair.

“Go over it if you don’t believe me” He does and flips through the papers. While he is doing that some of the people around me are looking over at me and the teacher who is flipping through the papers. When i hear the papers being set on the table, i look over at him as he sighs.

“Very well, but you should check if you got any of them wron-”

“Are you questioning me, if you are then you better take back your words when i get everything in this packet right”

“Theres no need for that, but if you think you are right then leave it be”  I nod my head and put my head down on the desk, before i knew it i fell asleep.

“Kazumi... Kazumi... kazumi wake up” I open my eyes and see everything blurry.

“What's going on?”

“Nothing, you just fell asleep”

“Hmm..” I rub my eyes and stretch my arms.

“So the testing is done”

“Yeah”

“Okay” I get up from my chair and look around, when i do i see that other students are leaving the room and heading out the door.

“So, where do we go now?”

“I believe we just follow these people and head to where they are heading and sit where the rest of freshmen  are sitting”

“Alright” We begin to walk and go out the doors, when we do we see the cherry blossom petals start to fall. I stop i my tracks and see the petals fall.

“Beautiful aren’t they” I look to my side and see L looking at the petals too.

“Yeah”

“You know these flowers suit you” I blink for a minute and look over at L as he looks away.

“How so”

“Never mind, we should probably start heading to where the rest are heading” I nod my head and follow L behind. When we enter a place, we begin to walk to our chairs.

“What's the point of this?”

“Well you see the people here are going to announce the top people who got a perfect score on the test and to welcome the newcomers”