Chapter 13

Raven's POV

I narrow my eyes at Fuzen, but then yawn. 

"Fuzen, I thought you weren't going to help me on the case"

"Well i wasn't, but i can always tell you if you are right or wrong" 

"I see, so your useful after all" 

"Hey, what do you mean your useful after all. Are you saying i'm dumb"

"No, not at all"

"Hey, you are"

"I said i wasn't" 

"Yea, but you are thinking it"

"How do  you know if i am, what can you read minds now?"

"No, but from the sound of your tune, it sounds as if you are mocking me" 

"What ever"

"Hey!" 

"Yuki, can you come in here"

"Hey don't ignore me" Yuki comes in and smiles.

"Yea, what is it Kazumi" 

"Well since i am working on the Kira case i want to tell you if you are willing to help me on it" 

"Really, can i" I nod in her respond as she smiles and yells in excitement. 

"What do you want me to help you on" 

"Well you see, some of the people on the Task force do not trust L or me. Also kira could be a family member or member of the task force and if that is the case then Kira will know that the task force do not like like L and i. If that happens he will use L and me to reveal ourselves"

"But your not going to are you?" I smirk behind my mask. 

"Well i won't, but you could dress up as me and get the trust from the task force" 

"But what happens if one of them are Kira" 

"I highly doubt that any of them are, anyway they don't know your name and cannot see your face"

"How will they not see my face?" I sigh and answer her question still.

"Well i always wear a mask, so you can just my mask" 

"Oh, that's a good plan Kazumi" 

"Yes, but the only down fall of it is-"

"What is it"

"If you let me talk then i could tell you"

"Oh sorry"

"Well anyway like i was saying, the only down fall is that you have to act like me and you cannot show your face at all" 

"I can do that" 

"Yes, but it will be trouble some on the day you have to go see your manger"

"Don't worry about that, i can always cancel them and make new appointments later on in the morning or when ever i have time" 

"Yeah" 

"Kazumi, when do you want me to do this"

"Well it will be when L shows himself"

"Hmm, but he won't ever do that"

"Yes, but if Kira wants use to show our face, we will have to"

"Don't worry Kazumi, i won't let him kill you"

"Yeah thanks, but i also don't want you risking your life"

"Kazumi, don't worry i'll be okay. I won't die" I feel a shiver go down my spin as she saw the last word. I just hope that she is right and that she will not die.