Chapter 6

Raven's POV

She stood by the window, letting the moon shine on her hair and wings. It was a blessing sight to see, but to me i really didn't care, well of course i wouldn't when she was not a angel anymore, but a dark angel who had done something bad.

"Fuzen, why did you become a dark angel" She turns around to face me while her feathers glitter beautiful with the moon.

"Like i told you Kazumi, i will not tell you" I sigh and sit on my bed.

"Fuzen, why won't you tell me"

"Why do you want to know"

"I'm curious, like any normal human person would be"

"Yes, but if you were a normal girl like any other it would make since, but since you are not it does not make since" I lower my head and grin behind my mask.

"Really, your saying that i'm not a normal girl"

"Yes" I shot my head up making my pink hair fly, while i look at her.

"Oh, and why is that"

"You should know the answer to that Kazumi"

"Yes, but i want you to describe me"

"Alright, you are a little girl that was happy and cheerful, but changed because of a unfortunate event that you think is horrible. But in real life you know that it really isn't, when you knew that it would happen, but you did nothing to unprevent the event. Now you say that you act like you act because of that event, but only you know that yo-"

"Stop, that is enough" I look down as my hair covers my face.

"I see, then you hate it when people talk about your past" I don't move instead i stay like i am and think of the memories that i hate.

"Kazumi" This time i respond, but i do not move, only talk.

"What"

"You still haven't answered my question"

"And that is"

"That boy who left"

"What about him"

"He will never come back, to this place" My body tenses as she watches me with her dark purple eyes.

"And why won't he"

"Because, he will die when he reaches a certain age, that is not to far from now" my eyes widen as she looks at me amused.

"How do you know that?" I say while looking at her.

"Have you forgotten dear Kazumi, i was once an angle, and that means i can still see and tell when people are going to die"

"But, you never met him"

"Oh i have, but only by view" I glare at her as she tries to toy with me some more, I forgot that she loved to see humans troubled or mad.

"Stop it right now Fuzen, i don't care if he is going to die or not, it doesn't matter at all to me. So that advice was useless to me" She watches me with amused eyes, while she stretches her black wings out.

"Oh, then why does your heart say other things" I clutch my hands and walk up to her. When i am close to her; i can see that she is curious of what i will do next.

SLAP

Some feathers drop on the floor, but that doesn't matter right now, what matters right now is the angel that has gotten slapped and me who has slapped her. I lower my hand, while she turns her head slowly and lifts her hand up to touch the red mark i have lefted on her pale skin.