Chapter 24

Raven’s POV

The ride home was painful to me, i don’t know why, but my heart kept aching.

“Kazumi, do you want me to make you some tea so you can relax?” I look over to the door where Watari had open so i could get out.

“Yes, please” I get out of the car and go inside the building. When inside the building i begin to sit down on the couch.

“I’ll prepare the tea” I nod my head while looking at the ground with my bangs covering my eyes, so it could look like a shadow covering my eyes.While looking at the ground i kept thinking about Yuki, how she was so innocent and outgoing.

“Here Kazumi, this will help you” I lift my head a little so i could look at the tea on the table.

“Thank you Watari, you may go to the task force”

“Alright, call me if you need anything” I nod my head, as he leaves and closes the door behind him.

“I wonder, if you're already broken” I look over to the window and see those black purplish wings wide open.

“Fuzen, what are you doing?” She smirks and walks over to me.

“I’m here to see how you are doing; by the looks of it, it seems you’re starting to break little by little.”

“What do you mean?” She places her hand on my cheek, while i place my hand up and slap her hand away.

“Don’t touch me” I hear her chuckle.

“As you wish”

“Anyway you haven’t answered my question”

“Oh about you breaking, well simple. You're breaking by having all your lost ones fade away right in front of your eyes” I lift my head up and look at her more clearly.

“That's not true, why would i care about them?” She smirks and the room turns all black, while having the two of us in the middle of the room.

“Let me show you Kazumi” My eyes widen and i see the black room turn into a scene where it is snowing.

“Where are we and what are you doing?!”

“You know exactly where we are kazumi” Its true i knew where we were, we are at my old house when my parents still lived.

“I want to leave” I hear her chuckle.

“These no way of getting out, so just stay until it’s all over”

“What?!” I look over at her, but when i do i see that she is gone and out of sight.

“Fuzen where are you!?” I hear her chuckle in the background.

“Just play along Kazumi and relive your childhood life” My eyes widen and i look around to see where she was at.

“Fuzen get me out now!” I hear no respond.

“Fuzen!” No respond again.

“Oh lady Raven we have been looking all over for you, you know your father will be really mad if you don’t the house quick” No,No, i don’t want to be here no.

“Come now lady Raven, you don’t want to  be ‘punished’ now do you” My eyes widen and i backed away.

“Here come now” They grab my tiny arm that looked like my arm when i was a little girl. It shocked me, but it would only make sense, since Fuzen said to ‘play along’ meaning she changed me into my child like form so i could relive my childhood life.

“Raven” That voice it startled me when i heard it.

“What are you doing out here in the cold?!” I look up to see my father.

“Get inside now!” I don’t do anything i felt like i was broken.

“Hurry up!”

SLAP

I fall down on the ground with a pain on my cheek.

“Get and move” I get up, but fall on the ground again.

“Move now!” I got up and begin to walk to the house, when i get closer i see my mother.

“Get in now Raven, you know your not suppose to leave this house ever”  I look at her dead eyes, this scene, all of it reminded me of how i was when i was little, it was all real.

“Get in now!” I walk in and ignore the pain on my cheek, that had been slapped by my father.

“Now do not ever get out of this house” I look up at the both of them with dead eyes.

“I don’t know why i ever gave birth to a disgusting child like you?” My eyes began to sting, but i felt no tears fall down.

“Come now dear, lets go. We have  a meet we have to attend to” She nods and leaves with my father, while leaving me standing at the hallway with no one but myself.

(Sorry it is so short, but i have a lot of things to do and i just don't have time to write, but worry not i will still write. Its just that school is ending and you know how it is, lots of assignments and all that stuff)