Chapter 29

A sigh was heard from Kazumi’s lips as she laid on top of the roof of N’s hideout. She begins to clear her mind from what has happen and tries to accept everything that had gone on while she was unconscious. ‘Yuki is dead...,  i was asleep for a long time...., while i was asleep Watari and L died....; and now i am all alone...’ these thoughts went through Kazumi’s mind as she sighed and looked up in the sky with her crystal blue eyes that were filled with lonesome and sadness.

Creak

A door opens not to far away as a boy with white hair walks in.

“I thought you might be up here”  His voice rings out to Kazumi as she looks over to where N stood.

“N, what are you doing here?” N looks over at Kazumi as she begins to sit up and look over at him as well.

“I’m here to check up on you and by what i see, i see that you are fighting against yourself inside your mind” Kazumi blinks her eyes in confusions at N.

“i’m not fighting against myself in my mind” he tilts his head to the side as he looks at Kazumi.

“If you lie to yourself even more, it will only make the matters worse then they are; just admit it kazumi you blame yourself for L’s and watari’s death for a reason that no one knows; except me” Kazumi’s eyes wide as she stares at  N, ‘he looks just like L and acts just like him; why, why, why does my heart hurt and why do the tears in my eyes want to come out as i look at N. Is he right does he know my secret and if so, how? Just when has he known and why do i feel like this?”

“I..i don’t know what you talking about N, i am not blaming myself and i have nothing to hide”

“Then, why are your emotions telling otherwise?”

“w..what?” Kazumi began to feel a cold liquid run down her cheeks; and when she reach up to touch it she began to notice that she was crying ‘Why, why am i crying?’ and before she knew it, she began to cry like a child.

“Admit it R you are thinking of sacrificing yourself for L’s life”

“w...what are you talking about i have no idea what you are talking about N” N looks at Kazumi with a smile as he takes out a notebook.

“L left this behind before he died, it seems that he knew about you having a little secret about having a shinigami on your side; that’s why  decided to pay a little more attention to you. As i did i began to have surveillance tapes around the place to see what you were up to and what i found is that you have found a way to save L, but only by sacrificing your life” ‘W..what how? when, when did he do all of this; there’s no why he could have found this all and about L knowing about my secret is there’

“You’re wrong and there’s no way shinigami’s exist, there is no proof about this; you are lying N!”

“Am i or are you lying R” he turns his back on kazumi as he begins to walk towards the door.

“I feel pity for you R, you’re all alone in this world and have lost everyone dear to you and now you think that you will sacrifice yourself for another person who has died. You need to move on R or you will break” With those words left alone N had left out the door and left kazumi sitting on the cold ground with tears falling down her face.

“But I’m already broken” the wind begins to pick up as the clouds begin to move in the sky getting ready for a storm to come.

(Sorry short i know, but i have writers block at the moment and  was trying to see what was good. Next time i will try to write more and better, but for now this is all i can give you until the next update)