Chapter 19

Raven’s POV

The rain poured down outside and i was sitting on a chair with my face buried in my knees.

“Kazumi” I don’t lift my head, because i don’t want people to see my face that was red from all the crying.

“Kazumi” I feel a cold hand on my shoulder.

“Leave me alone L” I sniff a little and shake his hand off my shoulder.

“Are you sure you want to be left alone”

“Yes, now leave me alone”

“No”

“I said leave me alone” I lift my head up and glare at him, while the tears fall.

“I won’t” He moves closer to me and wraps his hand over me.

“Let go of me” I tried to struggle out of the hug, but fail as i am too weak from the crying and not eating.

“I won’t let go” I stop struggling and begin to cry on his shoulder.

“Why, why couldn’t it be me?” I feel him tense as i bury my face in his shoulder.

“I hate myself for not saving her”

“Don’t say such things,”

“But its true, she died because of me, i should have been the one who should have died!”

“Shh, don’t say that and don’t worry we will find out who kira is and bring him to justice for Yuk, but to do that we will need you to help me” I lift my head up and meet his black eyes.

“Will you help me R” I open my mouth to say something, but i shut it again when i look away and let a shadow cover my face.

“R”

“Yes, i’ll help you, but only for Yuki not for you”

“I understand” He moves his hands away from me and starts to leave the room.

“You'll be staying here in my sweet until we find who Kira is” I nod my head and let him close the door and leave with saying another word.

Next day>>>

I wake up on a bed that i don’t seem to remember when i laid on it.

“You're awake” I look over to a person who was sitting on a chair.

“L is that yo-”

“Yes”

“What are you doing here and where am i”

“You don’t remember i brought you here when Yuki died and we had her funeral. After that i told you that you will be staying here where i could keep a close eye on you”

“You don’t have to do that”

“Yes, but who knows you could kill yourself after all the-”

“I would do no such thing!”

“Yes, but just to be safe i brought you here” I sigh and lift myself off the bed, but when i do i feel the blood rush up my head.

“Ow, why does my head hurt”

“Oh, you were so depressed yesterday that you didn’t eat anything and just stayed in this room. I suggest that you eat something”

“Yeah, yeah” I get fully up from the bed and ignore the pain in my head.

“Be careful”

“I know” I begin to walk, but as i do i feel my legs want to give way and fall on the ground.