Chapter 14

Raven's POV

I sit back on my computer screen and see about ix member in the room, i wouldn't blame the others for quiting. Since L did not show any trust on them by sending 12 FBI agent to japan to see if any of the Task Force were Kira, but instead they all got killed. This raised my suspicion on Mr. Yagami's son even more. Even through the time changed i couldn't really say it was his son, since there was many members in the task force too, so i came to a conclusion that Kira could be a member of the task force or Mr. Yagami's son.

"R" I snap out of my thoughts and see Watari and L in the room only. 

"Is it time to leave already?"

"No, its not"

"Then where did everyone else go" 

"Weren't you paying attention"

"No"

"Whats wrong it's not like you to space off"

"Nothing, its jus-" I didn't finish my sentence, because five of the task frocus members came in. When they came in they all looked at L as something appears on his Screen. All the members look surprised when reading the message. When they recomposed themselves they start to leave and watari gives them a note, leaving L and me by ourselves. 

"L, what did you just give them?" 

"Well, I told them to meet me in my room by midnight" 

"What!? Are you really going to let them see you"

"Yes, don't worry i have set traps to see if any of them are Kira. Also will you to be coming or no"

"No, you know that L"

"I know, but i was just making sure, so i will be sending you a email so you can help us on the kira Case. That way you can see what we are doing from my computer. 

"Alright, then i'll see you in about thirty minutes or so"

"Yeah" With that i exit of of the task force system and sit back n my chair. 

"Kazumi" I turn around and see Yuki, instead of Fuzen. I wonder where she has gone, ever since the last chat w had; she has not shown herself anymore. 

"Yeah Yuki" 

"Well, i wanted to see if you need any help with the kira case"

"Not right now, but at midnight i could use your help"

"Really, why?" 

"Well you see.. L is going to reveal himself to the task force" Yuki's eyes widen as i finish my sentence. 

"Really! then that means.."

"Yes, I will have to show myself as well" 

"But it will be me, right"

"yeah, but only if you wa-"

"I do, i will help" I smile and look at the screen, only twenty five more minute until L sends an email to me. 

I sit and wait when L send me the email, he tells me that he will not let the task force see my face, unless i want to and that i will be able to see and  speak to them. After he explains everything a knock is heard from the door and L puts the computer on the night table for i can see the task force. 

"I am L" I felt as if i wanted to bang my head against the screen, since L just blurted that out loud, but the task force just went along with it and said there real names. After introducing themselves L did a bang sound and pointed his finger at them. All of them were shocked, but L explained why he did that and he also told them that i will be helping them with the Kira cases still.  Some of the members got mad and started to talk to themselves, but L stopped them and told them to come in the living room. 

"I want you all to turn off you cellphones off and to put them by the computer" the task force members got mad at that, since i was able to do what i wanted.

"Then why can R be somewhere else, when we don't even know if he or she is kira" I get angry, but dn't say anything, instead L speaks for me. 

"Well, for one she is a girl and second i know her and she knows me. Meaning she would have killed me by now if she was kira" All the task members looked shock, but do as L says. 

"You know L you shouldn't be saying things like that" 

"hmm, but why is it true"

"Yes, but- never mind" 

"Alright, well anyway like i told you all that i have full trust in all of you. So i will share some of my information with you as you will with me" 

"Alright, but if you trust us then does that mean R will show her face too" I look over at the guy with long black hair and sigh. I knew that one of them would say that. 

"Well, i trust you, but i can not speak for R. Since she is her own person" 

"Exactly, so if i see that i can trust you. I will show my face too; just like L's" All the task force members look shock as i say that. 

"But for now i will observe and see if i can" They nod there heads in understanding and proceed with the kira case. I wonder if i really will show my face to them, if i do then it will be when Yuki dies. If she does then i will show my face and risk my life for her, even if i don't like her she has always been nice to me and shown me kindness.