Chapter 22

Raven’s POV

"So why are you here fuzen" I narrow my eyes at her suspicious. She only walks around the room, while i sit on my bed and wait for a response from her.

“I just came to visit that’s all, oh and i noticed you took off that mask of your for the first time” I glare at her as she smirks and keeps on walking around the room and watching the things around her.

“Alright, but if you're here to visit then answer my question before you leave” She halts and looks over at me.

“Sure i’ll answer, but only if i want to answer” I glare at her as she keeps smirking at me.

“Fine, answer this, why have you come to visit me till now?”

“Hmm.. well you see i was in the underworld”

“The underworld?” I asked curious and interested in the subject.

“For what?” She sighs and pulls in her wings in her back, while sitting beside me.

“Well i was just talking to some people thats all”

“Really, well then tell me how the underworld looks like” I looked at her as she tries to get the word to explain what the underworld looks like.

“Well its pretty boring, gloomy, and everything is dead. Mostly all the shinigamis are playing cards and watching the human world, nobody really does anything fun”

“I see, then to put it simple that world is just a boring place, that has nothing interesting in it”

“Correct” I sigh and get up from the bed.

“I was hoping that it would be an interesting place, but now i see it isn’t. Anyway if it’s such a boring place, then why did you go there?”

“Like i said i was speaking to some people”

“For what” She puts her index finger on her lips, while saying.

“It’s a secret”

“Your annoying you know that”

“Am not”

“Really, then-”

Ring Ring Ring

I look over to my phone and grab it to see who was calling.

“Who is it Kazumi?”

“I don’t know, anyway get out of my business”

“Well someones grouchy”

“Shut up” I sigh and flip my phone so i could talk.

*Phone conversation*

“Hello” I hear noises in the background before i hear someone speak.

“Hi, um its Light Yagami”

“Oh, hey Light.”

“Yeah, um hey Kazumi you wouldn’t mind on got to lunch  together today would you” I don’t respond back quickly.

“Oh, sorry if you don’t want to, then i understand”

“No, no i’ll go. Where to?”

“I’ll come you up it’s no trouble”

“No it’s alright i’ll just come over to your house and we'll go out to eat”

“Okay, then i should probably give you m-”

“No need i know where you live”

“What?”

“I’m a detective Light of course i’ll remember where people live”