Chapter 18

Narrator's Pov

The day ended and the girls went to sleep, when the sun rose for the next day a girl with with Purple hair woke up from her slumber and got ready. She yawned a little bit and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. When she decided that she was fully awake; she then changed out of her clothing and wore her clothing for the day. After dressing herself she started to walk quietly to the restroom.

“Yuki, are you awake” The girl with purple hair looked over to the door next to her that was open and saw her friend named Raven, or Kazumi when in public.

“Yeah Kazumi”

“Okay, well then when your going to leave be careful okay”

“Okay” The girl with purple hair smiled to herself as she noticed that her friend was nice and friendly to her.

Meanwhile as the girl get ready to leave, another girl in the end of the hallway begins to get ready to see if anyone will come out of the room. When she hears the click from the door opening the girl begins to go behind the wall and wait for the door to open and shut. When she heard her signal of the door closing and the footsteps going down the hallway, she began to follow them behind. Even when the girl with purple hair would stop to fix something the girl behind her would stop too and wait to see her face, while holding a pencil and notebook close to her.

“What are you doing?” The girl with the notebook looked behind her to see  girl with pink hair and a mask covering her face.

“uh” The girl with the notebook starts to get scared, while the purple hair gil hears them and walks over to them.

“Kazumi what are you doing” The pink hair girl sigh and glares over at the girl with the notebook.

“I came to see if you were okay and by the looks of it, it seems that this girl here is following you”

“No you have it all wrong” The girl with the notebook pouts as she starts to act like an innocent little girl.

“Really then why are you following he-”

“Wait Kazumi, i think i know who this girl is”

“Huh” The purple hair looks at the girl with the notebook and tries to remember who she is, while the girl with the notebook looks at her face and smirked to herself.

“Ah, yeah, i got it she’s Misa Misa”

“Huh, who?”

“She’s the one that i told you about remember” The girl with the mask and pink hair looks at the girl with purple hair confused as girl with purple hair looks at her with excitement.

“Ah, you know me”

“Yeah, how couldn’t i your one of my top favorite models”

“Thank you and i’m happy that you know me” The girl with the notebook smiles at her.

“Yeah, oh do you know me!?”

“No, but i know that you work in the same company as me”

“Yeah, well i’m not that famous, but i will someday insist that right Kazumi” The girl with pink hair looks at the girl with the notebook and begins to alre at her.

“Kazumi?” The pink hair girl snapped out of her thoughts and nods her head.

“Yeah, well i need to go” She begins to walk away as the two girls begin to talk to each other.

Raven’s POV

I leave Yuki with the girl named Misa Misa and walk to my room, while they begin to talk to each other.

Ring Ring

I go over to the phone and answer it.

Phone call:

R: “Hello, who is this?”

?: “Yes, am i speaking to R”

R: “Who’s asking”

?: “It’s me L”

R: “What do you want L”

L: “I was calling about why you aren’t here”

R: “Oh, well Yuki had to go to her job and she couldn’t go”

L: “I see, well then are you going to speak to us through the computer then?”

R: “I don’t know, bu-”

L: “R?”

…..

L: “R are you there”

R: “L, somethings wrong i don’t know what, but somethings wrong”

L: “What wrong, are you hurt?”

R: “No, i’m fine, but i feel a strange pain in my chest”

L: “Are you alright, do you want Watari to come over”

R: “No, there’s no need, but i have to go”

L: “R-”

End of call:

I don’t know what's wrong, but there’s a strange pain in my chest.

Ring Ring

The phone begins to ring again and i don’t want t answer it, because something inside me is telling me not to answer it, but even so i have to.

Phone call:

R: “Hello”

?: “R, it’s me L”

R: “What is it?”

L: “I just received a call from Watari and he said..”

Crash

Bing Bing Bing

The phone falls on the ground and i drop to my knees as the words repeat themselves in my head.

“No, it can’t be, no it’s impossible” The tears begin to fall and flow down my face. I put my hands on my face and begin to cry.

“No she can’t be dead, there's no way. I don’t want to believe it” I get up and go to her room and look at the stuff inside if it. When i see everything i see that she has pictures of us and silly drawings on the wall. Again the tears start to flow down my cheeks as i slide to the side of the corner and put my face between my legs and cover myself with my arms.

“No, she can’t be dead no, Yuki’s Not Dead”