Chapter 21

Raven’s POV

“What was all that about, why did you let me give him my phone number” L sits in his usual way, while eating candy.

“Hmm.. what do you mean Kazumi?”

“I mean why did you make me give him my phone number”

“I didn’t make you, you did it on your own”

“Yes, because you said so”

“Oh yes, i did, but anyway it was so you two could get along”

“Along!, How could i get along with the men who kills people”

“Well, i didn’t really mean you two will be good friends, but that you could act as good friends”

“Yeah, but there's a limit to my patience L”

“Yes, but by then we will arrest him for being Kira”

“yeah, but about that. I feel as if he wasn't the one who killed Yuki” I clentch my hands into fist.

“What do you mean?” He stops eating his candy and looks at me serious.

“I mean that, i feel as if there could be two Kira’s”

“Hmm.. true there could be, but we have no clue to see if there are two”

“Yes we do and thats Yuki’s death”

“Kazumi, i know you're upset and want to bring Yuki’s death to justice, but you need to think rational“

“I am! thats why i’m saying that there could be two Kiras”

“Alright, lets say that you are right and if you are then how will we find the other Kira?” I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out.

“Until you have proof of their bein-”

“Wait, when i last saw yuki; she was being followed by a girl”

“A girl, can you describe to me how she looked”

“Yeah, she had light brown hair in pigtails, but some of her hair was let down. The other thing was that she had unique clothing on”

“Alright, then do you remember her name?” I try to think of her name, when i finally remember my face brighten.

“Yeah her name was Misa-Misa”

“Misa-misa, do you mean the famous model”

“Yeah”

“I see, then are you sure that she was following her”

“Yes, but when i stopped her, she said that she wanted to speak to Yuki because she worked with her. Yuki was happy that, that girl knew her, but i didn’t care. So i left them alone to talk to each other”

“Hmm.. well i can’t really call her up, since she could be telling the truth”

‘Bu-”

“Kazumi, you know that we can’t just question people for no reason or arrest them for that matter”

“I know, but what happens if she was the killer”

“If she was, then why didn’t she just kill you too?”

“I... i don’t know”

“Then theres nothing to discuss” I bite the lower lip of my lip.

“Fine, i’m going to my room” I leave the room and go to the my room that L had given me. I shut the door and and go over to my bed so i could lay on it.

“Idiot L” I cover my face with my hands, while laying on the bed.

“Why doesn’t he believe me”

“Are you having trouble Raven or should i say Kazumi?’ My eyes widen as i hear that familiar voice.

“Fuzen!?”  She smirks as i glare at her.

“Long time no see Kazumi”