Chapter 11

Raven's POV

The broadcast was going and it showed a guy that was suppose to be L. 

"Kazumi, that isn't L. He doesn't even look like him" 

"It isn't, that person is just a decoy" 

"Huh?" 

"When you were gone, i was talking to the detectives and police officers. L was their too; he told use about his plan about faking his identity. Th-"

"Wait, what does that got to do with the plan?"

"If you let me finish you would know"

"Sorry"

"Alright, well like i was saying, he wanted to fake his identity. When Kira see's the broadcast he will have no choose, but to kill L. This will show us his power"

"Oh i see, when kira see L, who is going to solve the case. Kira will want to kill him, but how can he do that. Won't we see Kira or won't he know that this is a trap. Also how will you know when this will be broad casted in the whole world" I sigh and look at her. 

"No, it's only being broadcasted in Japan. Also Kira has some kind of power, where as he can kill some one wi-"

"AHHHHHH" Both Yuki and me look at the t.v. and see the fake L dieing from a heart attack

"What the" People start to go around the fake L and take his body away. Dam it, so Fuzen was right, Kira can kill with just a name and face. 

"What just happened Kazumi" Before i could answer the question, L had taken the broadcast off and was now speaking about how Kira was a fool and he could kill him, but what upset me the most was that he mention me. 

"Dam that L" 

"hehe, L still remembers us doesn't he Kazumi" I sigh and turn off the t.v after L was done talking. 

"Yuki, do you have anything to do tomorrow?" She thinks about it and nods her head. 

"Yea, i have to go record a cd."

"Oh, okay"

"Why?"

"I was just wondering" 

"Oh, did you want to do something Kazumi?"

"No"

"Oh okay" 

Yuki and I go towards my room and see that somebody had send me a message. 

"Kazumi, who is it from" I put  cloth on the camera and open the email. There we aw L in his same old sitting position. 

"Would you mind taking the cloth out of the Camera Kazumi" I glare at the camera, while Yuki smiles and takes it off. 

"L!" I sigh and look the other way, while Yuki talks to L.

"L, its been a long time since we saw each other" I take a peek behind me and see Yuki, blushing a little bit, but it wasn't that noticeable. I always knew that she had a crush on him, ever since she saw him. 

"It's good to see you too Yuki" I don't know about L, but he was always nice to Yuki, he was nice to me too, but i would brush it off. Meaning he would most likely had fallen in love with Yuki then me. 

"And you too Kazumi" I look over at the screen and see him with a close eye smile, his smiles were always werid, but somewhat cute too. 

"Yes  likewise L" I look away again as Yuki looks at L. 

"I see you haven't changed Yuki, except that you have become a famous singer now. You know it makes me feel important that i know a famous singer and had lived with her when we were young" I look over at them and see yuki blushing redder and L looking at her confused. 

"Than.. k y..ou ..L" 

"Are you alright Yuki" Yuki snaps her head up and lifts her hands up and waves them in front of her face. 

"I'm fine, don't worry about me L" 

"Are you sure your face is red, did you catch a cold" 

"Nnn..o i'm alright" 

"Your stuttering, why is that?" I turn back around towards them and push yuki away a little, seeing that she is too nerves to be with him. 

"L, why did you contact me"  L reverts his attention back at me, while drinking a cup of tea. 

"Well i contacted you to tell you that i am in Japan now" I stare at him blank as he looks at his tea and puts more sugar in it. 

"Is that all" He stirs his tea and looks up at me. 

"Well no, i also contacted you to tell you that i want yo and Yuki to live with me" I freeze for a second, but shake it off and regain myself. 

"No, we are perfectly fine here" 

"Are you sure"

"Yes and if that is all you want then good bye"

"Wait!" I hear a tea cup fall as i see him staring at me. 

"What is it?" I see him lower his head as i see a  little tint of pink on his cheeks. 

"Well, its just that. Nothing forget it" His had is still lowered, but i click on the exit button on my screen when he is done speaking. I wish that he wouldn't have contacted me in the first place.