Chapter 16

Raven’s POV

When Yuki reaches the task force L opens the door and see Yuki, but i see no sign of him recognizing  that it’s yuki and not me.

“Kazumi?” Yuki nods and L lets her good in. Everyone in the task force looks at Yuki as she enters the room. All their expression look surprised, but curious on who she was.

“L, who is this?” Mr. Yagami stands up and looks at l, waiting for his response.

“This is R” I hear gasp and surprised faces as Yuki sits on one of the sofas.

“Yes, i am R.”

“But i thought you were going to show your face when you felt that you trusted us”

“Yes Mr. Yagami, but i see that none of you are Kira. So there is no point on hiding my face.”

“Wow Ryuzaki, you should have told us how hot she is”

“Matsuda!” Matsuda says a low sorry as everyone else looks at Yuki.

“If you trust us then why are you wearing a mask” Yuki looks like she doesn’t know how to answer, so i talk to her with the devices she has.

“Yuki, tell them that you had a horrible accident that scar you on the face. So you wear a mask so no one could see it” Yuki responds by telling them the exact thing that i told her, while the others nod in understanding.

“R, you never told me you had a accident. Tell us what happened” I clench my  hands into fist as Yuki waits fo me to help her.

“Yuki, just tell him its hard to talk about it” Yuki does as told and L nods his head in understanding.

“I see, well we should move on then with the investigation.” Everyone says yes and begin to work.

“R, can i have a word with you” Yuki nods her head and follows L into a room. When he shuts the door L turns around and faces Yuki.

“Yuki, you can stop acting like Kazumi” I hear Yuki gasp as i sigh.

“How did you know”

“Well for once, i have seen Kazumi and second your voice sounds nothing like Kazumi’s”

“Oh”

“Well anyway is Kazumi helping you”

“Yes, she talks to me out of this device” Yuki take the device out of her ear and hands it to L.

“What is this?”

“Well you can hear Kazumi and one of these buttons is has a camera so she can hear you and see you.”

“I see, Kazumi you really have undone yourself” L puts the device in his ear as i sigh.

“L, what do you want?”

“Well nothing really, i just wanted to see how you two contacted each other”

“Well now you know”

“But i’m curious Kazumi, why did you send Yuki”

“Well i didn’t, but yuki insisted on helping so i let her”

“I see, well i’ll play along  with your act and let the task force think that she is you”

“Good”

“L, Kazumi i think you two should go see what the task force is up to.”

“Yes your right R,” L gives the device back to Yuki, while leaving and going back to the task force.

“Yuki..”

“Hmm”

“Be careful”

“Don’t worry i will”

“Okay” She opens the door too and steps out to meet the task force again.

“Hey R” Yuki turns her head to go see who was speaking to her, when she see who it was she goes closer to him.

“Yes, Mr. Matsuda” He begins to blush for a minute, but shakes his head so that he could think clearly.

“Well, um i want to know if you and L..” Yuki blinks for a minute, while trying to catch on to his ords. I on the other hand sigh and slap my forehead on the other side.

“I don’t quite follow what you are saying Mr. Matsuda” He sighs, but leans closer to her and whispers something in her ear.

“Wait, no, no you have it all wrong” Everyone in the room turns around and looks at Yuki, while her whole face looked red as a tomato.

“But, you two have lived toge-”

“You have it all wrong Mr. Matsuda”

“But-” before he could proceed anymore Mr. Yagami stopped him from talking anymore of the nonsense.

“Matsuda!” Matsuda quickly looks over at Mr. Yagami and lowers his head.

“I’m sorry i was just curious.

“No, no its quite alright”

“Yuki, you idiot! How is that alright” Yuki doesn’t respond, but leaves the room so that she could.

“Kazumi, i know it wasn’t alright, bu-”

“But what” She begins to blush again.

“But, its just that he was speaking the truth almost. I do like L” I stand still for a minute and hesitate on talking to her anymore.

“Kazumi, are you alright” I quickly swallow my saliva and recompose myself so that i could talk.

“Yes, its nothing. Just proceed with the mission”

“Yes mama” She quickly goes back to the task force and helps them with the investigation, while i tried to empty my mind and get the information in my mind, but no matter how much i tried i kept on hearing yukis words.

“Because i love L” This made me mad, but i couldn’t be mad now. I was solving a case and i don’t have any time to be mad. Its just that why do i feel as if my heart is sinking and i am on the verge  of tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey everyone i have made a one-shot, so if you want me to make you one visit my profile and see my one-shot. Just follow the directions.