Chapter 7

The days passed by and months did too. I was getting frustrated more and more. The only things i could think was 'why does he never come and visit us.' Until, i broke and got tried of waiting, instead i started to think of a plan about getting out of this place. I didn't want to live in this place with many people who just talk and talk about me. As if i was a disease. 

"Kazumi!" I snap out of my thoughts and look over at Yuki, she too had agreed on leaving with me. At first i didn't want her, but then i thought ' it'll be fine, if she wants to go she can' so she has been helping me with it. 

"What is it Yuki?" She stops in her tracks and tries to regain her breath. 

"Have you finished it?" I nod in a yes as she smiles. 

"Then do we leave tonight" 

"Yes, so get your things in a sleeping bag and pretend as if  your coming over to my room for a sleep over okay" She nods and goes out of the room quickly. 

"Hey, Kazumi" I look over at the door, where a girl my age with long brown hair leans on my door frame. 

"What do you want Kimmy" She snickers and walks in without my permission, which earns her a glare from me. 

"Oh, did i upset you Kazumi" I glare at her more, as she still keep on walking towards me.

"What is it?" 

"I just wanted to see what you are doing; which is nothing as always"

"Is that suppose to be an insult" 

"Yes"

"Well its a pretty bad one; like yourself" She glares at me while i just get up from my bed and go towards the window.

"Oh, Kazumi is this brat of a kid getting you angry" I glare at Fuzen as she smirks. 

"When did you come in?" 

"Who are you talking too?" I look over at kimmy as she looks at me confused. 

"No one" Kimmy wrinkles her nose; as if there was a disgusting smell in the room.

"Your a weirdo, i'm leaving before i get your weirdness" I wave at her and smirk. 

"Yes, i would also not want to get your stench on me, because you smell like trash" Kimmy stops and turns around. 

"Shut up Kazumi" 

"Why should i when this is my room and also i never did invite you inside my room."

"So"

"Meaning you came in here on your own free will to come get my, what do you call it 'disease'" She glares at me and stomps out of the room. That's when Yuki comes in and looks at Kimmy as she storms back into her room. 

"What's wrong with Kimmy" I sigh, while Fuzen giggles. 

"Nothing, just get inside and shut the door, and make sure you lock it" 

"Okay" She shuts the door and locks it, but makes sure when she does.

"Okay done Kazumi" 

"Okay,then come over here" She walks over here and smiles. 

"Hey Kazumi, why don't you just use a wish. It'll make the job more easier" I glare at Fuzen, as she just looks away. 

"Whats's wrong Kazumi?" I turn back and see Yuki, looking at me. I forgot that she doesn't know about the dark angel. 

"Nothing, I was just distracted by something annoying that's all" 

"Hey!" 

"Oh okay"