(Volume 2) Chapter 1: Best Day Ever!

(Lazarus' POV)

Me: No... No...

Everyone: WEISS!!!!!

********************************

My eyes shot open as I began to pant heavily... I looked around to see that I was in the Cafeteria with Team JNPR, Olympia and Cassandra sitting at one of the table. I felt a gentle touch on my left shoulder. I looked to see Weiss looking up at me, showing actual concerned; Cassie, Blake and Yang were sitting on her right.

Weiss: Are you okay?

Me: Um... Yeah... I'm just tired...

Weiss: Have you've been getting any sleep lately?

Me: I'm fine Weiss, okay?

Weiss looked at me, obviously not believing me but she decided to let it go as she sighed and dropped the topic.

I sighed as I looked down at my hands which were shaking a little, even when I balled them into fists... I looked over to see Blake looking in a book that had a rose in it. Cassie looked and frowned before intertwining her finger's with Blake, who smiled at her. Cassie smiled back as the two admired each other, until...

Yang: Watcha doing?

Blake and Cassie were startled and immediately undid their hands, all while the former closed the book

Blake: N-Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester.

Cassie: And I'm helping her go over said notes.

Yang quickly caught a grape in her mouth that Nora threw

Yang: Lame. Kiss and make out instead.

Blake and Cassie: *blushing* YANG!

Nora began giggling before throwing another grape at Yang which she caught again. All of a sudden, Ruby slammed a large binder onto the table, startling her teammates; it said 'Vytal Festival Activities Property of Weiss Schnee'. Below it read, 'Best Day Ever Activities' which had been written on. Ruby cleared her throat.

Ruby: Sisters. Friends. Brother. Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby ignored her and proceeded further.

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Me: Oh boy... She's been dreaming again...

Yang: This ought to be good.

Ruby: A dream that one day, all of us, will come together, as a team and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Cassie: Well in case you've forgotten Ruby, four of us aren't in your team.

Ruby: Ah, but fear not my dear dragon friend, I have personally decided to include Team LCOC for the Best Day Ever!

Olympia: YAY!!!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: *peace signs* I am not a crook.

Me: She totally did...

Ruby: *pouts* I didn't!

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick off my semester with a "YANG"! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

Everyone just stayed quiet and looked at her not amused until Nora from the other table, threw an apple at her head.