Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon

(Lazarus' POV)

After the insanity that was the Food Fight, my team and I have just finished cleaning up before putting on our regular clothing. We were going to meet up with Team RWBY and JNPR in the library.

Olympia: U-Um... G-Guys...?

We looked at Olympia, only for her to have a terrified expression and point out of the window... We walked over to her and looked out of the window, only to be surprised... There was a fleet of Atlas Airships...

Me: Atlas Airships...

Cassie: That means that tin can's here...

Cassie sounded quite vengeful... I looked at her, only to see her glaring at the ships... I looked at Olympia and she still seemed afraid while Cassandra... well, she was growling like an attack dog... Olympia quickly moved over to my side and latched herself onto my arm in a terrified manor.

Olympia: C-Can we p-please not s-see him??

Cassie: Please... If we were to catch a glimpse of him, I probably would not be able to keep Cassandra from ripping him to scrap...

Me: Well... Let's just go meet up with Ruby and the others.

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOUR CHILDREN CAN WIN A WAR?"
CHAPTER 2: WELCOME TO BEACON

(3rd Person POV)

Currently, Ozpin and Glynda stood in the headmaster office, watching the Atlesian fleet through the windows.

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing her work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.

A console on Ozpin's desk began to beep as he faced the elevator.

Ozpin: Come in.

The elevator doors opened as General Ironwood made his way into the office with a friendly smile.

Ironwood: Ozpin!

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long.

Ironwood then held his hand out to Ozpin to which he shook it. Then Ironwood turned his attention to Glynda.

Ironwood: And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: *rolls eyes* Oh James... *looks at Ozpin* I'll be outside.

Glynda walked to the elevator, leaving the two men alone to talk.

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed at all.

Ozpin: So, what in the world brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival.