Author's Note

Hello to all my lovely readers! This message breaks my heart but I want you all to know what's going on because I care about each one of you and don't want to have you all disappointed.

My mental state has tanked over the last 3 months. I have lost motivation to go to work, to get out of bed on my off days, to eat, to drink, even shower sometimes.

I don't find joy in the world right now and I am
much happier in my room, all lights off, with soft and sad music playing to keep my thoughts from completely overrunning my life. (Which is pointless because they still do run my life)

With that being said, I have also found absolutely no motivation to write. Mostly because I can't seem to write anything happy and when I do write something happy, like the last few chapters have been (I hope), it's because I have forced myself to fake happiness for you all to still enjoy my writing.

I will be taking a mental health break from writing. Any requests I still have to complete will be put on hold. This break should not be long, I hope.

I hate disappointing all of you. You guys are amazing and I love your support for my writing. I wish it was enough to make me feel needed and wanted in this world so my depression would take a long hike into the deep waters of the ocean and never come back.

But sadly that's not happening.

I will BE back. I PROMISE. Just give me a little time. I hope to be back in a couple of months.

This book is NOT ending. I will continue writing because I do love it, I just can't do it right now.

I love you all, thank you for all the support. If you didn't read this whole message, that totally okay. I tend to ramble.

I hope everyone is doing well. I want nothing but happiness and joy for all of you amazingly sweet people. You guys are truly special to me. I will be back.

Again, I love you all.

-TC