12.] She Always Wins: Cole

Cole talking about how you demanded that you wanted to adopt a puppy[A/N: (Y/FDB)= Your favorite dog breed (Y/D/N)= Your dog's name]

[A/N: (Y/FDB)= Your favorite dog breed
(Y/D/N)= Your dog's name]

"Cole!" Another interview yelled at Cole from the sidelines.

He walked over there, a goofy smile on his face. "Hello!" He yelled, catching KJ's attention from a few feet away.

The interviewer immediately went into talking about Riverdale, a topic that Cole enjoys speaking about.

There was your standard "how's it feel playing Jughead?" question and the always fun "how is the bromance with KJ?" question.

He answered each with a smile and joy. Then, a question came up about his love life.

"So the world knows you're head over heels for your girlfriend, Y/N Y/L/N. How is she handling you being gone?"

Cole laughed, "She is always with me. She is always on set with me. If you forget, we've been together for 2 years now and we live with each other," he said.

"She's a beautiful girl. You gotta keeper Cole," the interviewer said.

"I know I do! Literally a week ago after a long day of shooting, she came to me with this serious look on her face and said 'I wanna puppy'," he started causing the interviewer to laugh.

"A puppy?" "Yes! I told her no, we don't have a yard for it since with live in an apartment. Obviously that wasn't smart to say to my lovely girl."

"Why? What'd she do?" The interviewer asked.

"She caught up in my face and in a demanding voice said 'we are adopting a puppy Cole Sprouse'. Like no argument needed. I smiled at her and put my hands up defensively and 'ok we're getting a puppy'," Cole said trying to reenact your facial expressions and his during that 'fight'.

"Do you have one now?" "Yep. We went the next day an adopted a (Y/FDB). It's a girl/boy and we named him/her (Y/D/N). I love to watch Y/N interact with him/her. It's amazing to watch. Dylan was super happy because Magnus has a cousin now," Cole said with a huge smile and love in his eyes.

"Seems like Y/N must get what she wants huh? Always a winner?" The interviewer asked. Cole smiled.

"She always wins."