5.] You're My Werido: Jughead

Jughead when he got jealous of Archie and Y/N, but Y/N makes him realize she wants him not Archie

"Jug! Stop!" Y/N yelled to her boyfriend as he sped walked to Archie's garage.

He ignored her, so she had followed him into the garage. She walked in, seeing Jughead pacing.

"Jug, what is going on?" She asked. They were just hanging with their friends when suddenly he darted out.

"You and Archie! That's my problem! You are falling for him! Which makes sense in a way," Jughead said as he ranted.

"What?" Y/N asked. Her fall for Archie? That would never happen! Archie isn't Y/N type.

"You and Archie are falling for each other! You can't tell me you aren't! I saw you guys. Especially when he pulled you onto his lap," Jughead said as you walked in front of him.

"Juggie, I don't want Archie. I love you," Y/N said. "Y/N we're on borrowed time. Who are we kidding?"

"W-what?" Y/N asked. "I don't fit in! I don't want to fit in! You are a cheerleader, you're popular, and you fit in!" Jughead yelled.

"Stop Jug," Y/N spoke scared of what he'd say next. "We can't be together anymore. You deserve to be with Archie. Not me...," Jughead spoke softly.

Y/N grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. "Juggie baby, stop. I love you. You're more important to me than any of that. I want to be with you."

Jughead shook his head and let her hand go. "No. I'm a weirdo."

Y/N rolled her eyes, grabbed his face and kissed Jughead. The kiss was soft and slow. Jughead moved his hands to her waist as hers fell from his face to his neck.

When they pulled apart from the kiss but were still in each other's arms, Jughead had a soft look in his eyes. "Stay with me please," Y/N whispered.

"Yes I'll stay with you. I can't lose you. I'm sorry I panicked. I'm a weirdo and I don't want to lose you. Archie is the cool guy on the football team. I'm the guy writing all the time. I just want you to be happy," Jughead ranted.

"I'm happy with you. Archie is like my brother. You are the man I want to be with. Forever. Please know that," Y/N spoke with a small smile.

"I know. Just know I'm a weirdo," Jughead said with a small smirk.

"You're my weirdo."