14.] I Like You Too: Jughead

*REQUESTED BY BREA*
Enjoy!
[Hints:
Y/N/N: your nick name
F/F: favorite flavor]

Y/N has a crush on Philip and tells Jughead to help her find out if Philip likes her back

Y/N has a crush on Philip and tells Jughead to help her find out if Philip likes her back. On girls night, Jughead crashes it and takes Y/N to Pops where he confesses his love

"Juggie!" Y/N yelled as she ran down the hall to catch up to her best friend. School had let out and she was going to talk to Jughead before her dance practice.

"Y/N? Shouldn't you be at dance?" Jughead said as the short girl finally caught up to the tall and lengthy boy.

"I have time to talk before! I gotta ask you something important," the girl said smiling up at Jughead. He looked at her, his heart beating fast.

Yes, Jughead has fallen for his best friend. Cliche right?

"What do you need my lady?" He asked. "You know Philip? Philip Walters? In our chemistry class? He sits in the back," the girl rambled.

"Yeah I know him. Why?" Jughead asked. "Well I have the small crush on him, I mean how could you not? Anyways, I was wondering, since you're such a great detective maybe you could talk to him and see if he has a crush on me?" Y/N said and Jughead felt his heart snap.

Of course she likes another guy. "Why not have Betty do it?" "Because Jughead...It would be more obvious that way. Will you please just talk to him?"

Jughead debated...should he? I mean, Philip could like her and Jughead would lose her or Philip doesn't like her and she'll be crushed.

After a few moments of silence, Jughead spoke. "Yes Y/N/N. I'll talk to Philip. You doing anything tonight? It is Friday," Jughead asked. He really wants to go to Pop's and order milkshakes and hang out with the beautiful girl.

"Yep. Betty and Veronica and I are having girls night at my place since my mom is out of town! Murder mystery marathon!" Y/N said with a smile.

Jughead nodded, he should have known. "You get to dance practice and I'll talk to Philip for you," he said. The girl smiled her million dollar smile and jumped into his arms.

"Oh thank you Jug! I love you!" She said squeezing him and then running off.

Jughead sighed. There's no way in hell that he'll talk to Philip. He's got his own idea.
*************
"Is Jug gonna ask Philip?" Betty asked as she walked to the couch with an apple. The girls were lounging around at 5:30. When it hits 6 they are going to order pizza.

"Yep. He's going ask him. Honestly I felt kinda bad about it," Y/N said, fiddling with a hole in her jeans. "Why?" Betty asked.

"I don't know." "You like Jughead!" Veronica yelled suddenly. "I do not! He's my best friend!"

Betty and Veronica shared a look. "Ok. Whatever you say," Betty sang.

Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed, throwing herself back against the chair. There was a murder mystery on the tv that the girls were watching.

It was almost 6 when there was the sound of a door opening and closing. "Y/N?!" Jughead's voice rang.

The girl jumped up, getting excited. He must have talked to Philip. "Yes Juggie?" She asked as he walked into the living room. "Can we go to Pop's?"

"I'm with the girls Jug," she said motioning to Betty and Veronica. "Y/N it's important...," he said slowly.

Her heart beat quicken. "Girls?" "Go! We will be fine! We will be waiting to hear every detail!" Betty said jumping up and pushing Y/N and Jughead out.

Y/N was laughing as she was kicked out of her own home. The door slammed and Jughead wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they walked to Pop's
***********
"One chocolate milkshake and one (f/f) milkshake and an order of fries," Pop said as he placed the ice cold drinks and warm fries down in front of the two teens.

Y/N was next to Jughead, them just talking causally. "Thanks Pop," Jug spoke and the older man nodded and walked away.

"What did you want to tell me that couldn't wait?" The curious girl asked. Jughead sighed and shifted in his seat so he was sideways and facing the girl he loved dearly.

"Ok. Here it goes," he whispered. "Jughead?"

"I didn't talk to Philip. I lied when I told you I would."

"WHAT?!" Y/N said loudly. "Hear me out!" He responded quickly. She nodded for him to continue. "I didn't talk to him because...well...how do I put this."

"Jug...," the girl was getting impatient and began to mess with the hole in her jeans again, not making eye contact. "Y/N I like you...no I love you. I have for a while now. I don't know what came over me but I do really like you. It hurt when you asked me to talk to Philip because I want you to be mine, not his," Jughead said slowly.

The girl was stunned. Jughead...likes her? How is that possible?! He could fall for much better!

"Jug...," she muttered and looked up at him quickly. She noticed he had take off his beloved beanie.

"Y/N," he whispered and leaned in quickly. He had to kiss her once, even if it is only once. He pressed his lips to her quickly, feeling her freeze for a moment.

She then suddenly reached up and grabbed the collar of his jean jacket, tugging him closer. His hands went to the sides of her neck, carefully placed.

When air became a problem, they broke apart and he leaned his forehead against hers. "Wow," she said, her breathing heavy. Her best friend, was her first kiss and she couldn't be happier about that.

"Yea. Wow."

Y/N looked into Jughead's eyes and it was then her heart told her that she liked Jughead. She knew she loved him, but now she loved him a little bit more.

"Jug."

"Yes?" He asked, praying that she likes him back. If not, he'd never be able to face her again. She's literally his person, he can't lose that.

She stopped and there was a moment or two of silence. Jughead was literally dying. He needs to know if this beautiful milkshake drinking, mystery loving, poetry writing, dancer likes him too.

Y/N smiled and kissed his nose gently and quickly before she spoke up.

"I like you too."

[A/N: Brea I hoped you liked this! It was my first request so I'm sorry if it isn't great! I actually hope you all enjoyed it!]