24] Thank You, My Hero: Jughead

Y/N sees Sweet Pea, Fangs, and her boyfriend fall on the floor at school

"Did you get the notes for chemistry yesterday ?" Veronica asked as her and Y/N walked down the hall way in the morning.

Y/N rolled her eyes before speaking, "If you and Archie didn't skip to have sex, you wouldn't need my notes."

Veronica smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Sex with Archie is better than chemistry. Now, notes?"

Y/N rolled her eyes and magically pulled the sheet of paper with the notes out of her bag. She handed them to Veronica who smiled and hugged Y/N.

"Uh, Y/N we have a problem!" Toni said as she came running toward the two girls who had stopped at the door to the lounge.

"What now Toni?" Y/N asked and suddenly there was screaming.

"What the hell?" Veronica asked.

"It's Fangs. They're about to throw him over the railing!" Toni yelled and the three girls took off, following the yelling.

"Fangs!" Y/N yelled out as she pushed through the crowd that had gather. She looked up and saw him get pushed over.

Pushing and shoving her way through to the front, all she could think was her best friend was going to die.

Thud!

Y/N stopped as she got to the front and she tried to hold back laughter. There on the floor laid two of her best friends, Fangs and Sweet Pea, and her boyfriend Jughead.

"Oh my god I think I smashed my shoulder blade," Sweet Pea moaned.

"Your shoulder blade? My back feels like I landed on a pointy rock!" Fangs groaned.

"That rock is my damn arm you ass!" Jughead yelled as he attempted to get up. Y/N giggled as she watched his beanie fall.

"You boys ok?" Y/N asked as Jughead helped the other two boys up onto their feet. Sweet Pea tried to pop his shoulder back into place and Fangs was popping his back.

"Sweets, go to the nurse," Toni said and he glared at her quickly before somehow popping it back into place with a grimace.

"My back hurts like a bitch," Fangs groaned and Jughead growled as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend after he fixed his beanie.

"Well I'm sorry. I was trying to save your ass," Jughead growled but had a smile on his face.

"What the hell was going on?" Veronica asked as Archie magically appeared.

"Dude you good?" Archie asked Fangs.

"Yeah I'm fine. Some assholes wanted to kill me since they believe I killed Midge," Fangs said.

"And Sweet Pea and I tried to soften his landing," Jughead said and Y/N giggled.

"Key word is they tried," Y/N said with a giggle.

"Hey! That's your boyfriend you're talking about!" Jughead said as he tugged her closer.

"Well Jug, baby, you're not really a cushion," Y/N said as she patted his chest.

"That isn't what you say after sex," he replied and the girl blushed as Archie, Sweet Pea, and Fangs pretended to throw up.

"Gross!" Archie squeaked.

"Can it Red. You and V sleep together every day at least three times," Y/N shot back and the boy shut up.

"Fangs are you ok though?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Pretty much. You two make horrible pillows," Fangs spoke with a grin.

"That's what I said!" Y/N said and Jughead scooped her up in his arms and spun her around before dropping her down, causing her to wobble and fall into his chest.

"Without me your best friend would be dead and you'd be on the floor!" Jughead laughed.

"You dropped me after spinning me, of course I lost my balance! Doesn't mean it was a soft landing! Poor Fangs still killed his back!" Y/N fired back and Jughead kissed her.

He pulled away quickly and said, "I saved him and you, don't I deserve something? Come on baby."

The boys made puking noises and the girls giggled.

Y/N rolled her eyes and kissed her boyfriend's cheek saying, "Thank you for saving my best friend and me."

"And?" Jughead pressed with a goofy grin on his face.

"You're my hero."

"Now put it all together," he sassed and the girl rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Thank you, my hero."