13.] Happy Valentine's Day: Jughead

Having a double date with Archie and Veronica on Valentine's Day

"Jug! Stop!" Y/N giggled as her boyfriend attacked her cheek with kisses as they walked up to Pop's.

"How about...no," he said before attacking her with more kisses. His arm was slung around her shoulders, having her pressed against him.

"Great Archie and Veronica got the booth!" Y/N cheered loudly and quickly escaped the grip of her lovely boyfriend. She ran to the door and yanked it open, hearing Jughead's footsteps.

Soon enough, the annoyingly cute couple was stood at the booth with the other couple. "Hey guys! Glad you made it!" Archie spoke, standing up to hug his best friends.

Veronica waved, not 100% happy about having a double date with Y/N and Jughead on Valentine's Day.

Y/N and Jughead sat in the booth seat across from Veronica, Archie sitting down after. "Did you all order?" Y/N asked as Jughead threw his arm around his girlfriend again.

"Pop just made our normals. I guess Betty told him earlier that we'd be here on a date," Archie said smiling.

The (h/c) haired girl nodded, snuggling closer to Jughead. "How's your first Valentine's as a couple?" Veronica asked, looking at Jughead.

"Annoying! He won't stop kissing my cheek!" Y/N said causing Archie to laugh and Jughead kissed her cheek again.

"Hey, you love it when I do," Jughead said. "Shut up Jones!"

"Any gifts?" Veronica asked. "Got her one rose and necklace with a grey crown charm with my initials engraved on the back," Jughead spoke, stating lovely at his girlfriend.

"One rose?" Veronica snorted. "Yes Ronnie. One. Not all of us are rich," Jughead replied. "I honestly only wanted one," Y/N spoke up.

Archie smiled, "You guys are so cute. Like you've been together for 8 months and you're already cuter than me and Ronnie like damn!"

Y/N blushed and hid her face in Jughead's jean jacket. "Stop it Archibald," she groaned.

Pop walked over, a huge smiled placed on his face. "Here you guys go. Happy Valentine's day to you all," he said sitting a tray down and placing the food and milkshakes on the table. Y/N removed her face from Jughead's jacket and escaped his grip.

"Thanks Pop!" Archie spoke. Pop's smiled and handed Y/N another rose. "Pop?" She asked taking it and he dashed off.

"What the hell. Why did he do-" Veronica started. "I wanted him to give it to you, my love," Jughead spoke.

Y/N turned to face Jughead and grabbed his collar, placing her lips on his. After a few moments, they pulled apart.

"Thank you Juggie. Best boyfriend ever," she said smelling the rose before sitting it on the table. Everyone ate, causally talking.

It was coming to the end of the evening, Archie handing Veronica her gift. It was nothing huge, just a photo frame with a picture of the two of them that Y/N had taken when they were in the student lounge at school.

Y/N was fiddling with the rose, Jughead was watching her closely as Archie and Veronica shared a kiss.

"Thank you for such a lovely Valentine's Day Juggie," Y/N said, not looking up from the rose. "Thank you for being mine everyday," Jughead replied, shooting her a grin.

She turned her head, smiled, and kissed Jughead once again. They pulled apart, noticing Archie and Veronica had stopped as well.

Archie began talking to Y/N, Veronica was busy texting her mom or something. Jughead was watching his girl, a smiled placed on his lips.

He stared at her for a moment, chuckled to himself, and turned his attention back to Archie who was talking.

His girlfriend was sat, smiling and looked beautiful in the neon lighting. Her (h/c) hair was shaped perfectly around her face. She had on a beautiful white mid-thigh length dress, making her look even more like an angel.

Jughead can't believe she's his. He never would have assumed that he'd be spending Valentine's Day in a booth at Pop's with his best friend, his best friend's girl, and his own girl.

Jughead was happy as he watched his girlfriend interact with his best friend. Her necklace was placed on her neck, the charm hovering over her chest.

The rose was sat on the table, her hand gently on top of it. It was then that Jughead knew she was the one.

Next Valentine's Day...maybe a ring will be involved.

Anyways...he looked at her before muttering softly;

"Happy Valentine's Day."