33.] Bring It On, Love: Cole

Cole attempting to make you jealous at the premiere of your movie after your break up but instead he watched you fall for another (A/N: feel free to change the movie and/or co-star! enjoy!)

(A/N: feel free to change the movie and/or co-star! enjoy!)

"What the hell is he doing here?"

Y/N was staring down the red carpet of her new movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and saw the one person she didn't want to see.

Cole. Fucking. Sprouse.

"What's the matter?" Her co-star (and crush), Tom Holland, asked her as they got ready to pose together for some photos.

"My ex," Y/N said, carefully running her hand through her H/C that was framing her face delicately.

"Cole?"

Y/N nodded before posing with Tom, her arm around his waist as he had his own around her. Her free hand was placed on her hip as she smiled for the hundreds of camera, phones, and people.

"I don't know why he's here. We ended on such horrid terms," Y/N explained through her smile and grit teeth.

"Didn't he cheat with Lili?" Tom asked, making sure he remembered the story correctly. Y/N had told him one night when he came to her trailer and she was drunk off her ass. It was the day that her and Cole were supposed to spend their 3 year anniversary and she took it hard.

Y/N and Tom developed quite the friendship after that talk, so much so that fans and celebrity news started shipping them. And if Tom and Y/N are honest they weren't too upset about that idea.

"Yes he did. They slept together on set of Riverdale while I was in Atlanta filming this," she said as she moved her hand from her hip and placed it on Tom's chest lightly, grinning up at him and kissed his cheek.

The crowd roared with excitement, shouts of their ship name was heard. Tom gave a thumbs up, causing Y/N to giggle. Oh they were gonna get together, they knew it.

"There's my favorite people! Well behind Evans, that man," RDJ shouted suddenly, making dreamy eyes at the thought of Evans, as he rushed over to the pair.

"I swear you and Evans," Tom joked as he shook his head at Robert as he kissed Y/N's cheek.

"He's a dreamboat Holland. Can't blame me," Robert said and quickly darted to Tom's side and kissed his cheek before joining the picture in front of them, squatting slightly.

"He's right. Totally hottie," Y/N snickered and then her smile fell when she heard the laugh that used to make her stomach fill with butterflies but now made her blood boil.