2.] You are perfect: Jughead

Jughead when Y/N asks if she looks good in her dress for her mom's Christmas party

"Well?" Y/N asked Jughead as she exited her bathroom. She had a (F/C) dress on that went to her mid thigh and hugged all her curves perfectly.

Jughead looked up from the floor, he's eyes widening. "Uh-uh," he stumbled for the right words.

"Say something Juggie," Y/N pleaded. This Christmas party for her mom's job is important and she didn't wanna look like garbage.

"Y/N, you look absolutely stunning," he said as he checked her out again. She smiled softly, walking to him. Her heels clicked and her loose curled hair bounced.

"You mean that?" She asked. Jughead gave her a smirk along with a nod.

"Hell yeah," he spoke grabbing her hands. Y/N blushed and looked at her feet.

"I wanna look good for once in my-" she started but was stopped. "You look amazing all the time. I'm going to be the luckiest man tonight," Jughead said lifting her chin so he could stare into her beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"Shut up. You're just saying that." Jughead gripped her waist, smashing his lips to hers.

"You look amazing," he whispered when they pulled away. "Y/N? Jug? You ready?" Her mom yelled.

"Yes Mrs. Y/L/N! Be down in a minute!" Jug answered. "Hurry!"

"Come on babe lets go," Jug spoke as Y/N hooked her arm with his. "You sure I look ok?" She asked once again.

Once again he gave her a smirk along with a nod.

"You are perfect."

A/N:
Just in case//
F/C: Favorite color
E/C: Eye color
Y/L/N: Your last name

I hope you enjoyed this one! :)