6.] That's My Girl: Jughead

Jughead stood in the crowd next to Betty watching you sing your heart out on stage with Archie

[A/N: please act like you are in Veronica's spot in the song "Kids in America"]

"Please welcome, Y/N Y/L/N and Archie Andrews to the stage!" Principal Weatherbee said into the microphone.

Y/N took a deep breath and walked out onto the stage with Archie, immediately seeing the crowd from the dance.

Her eyes scanned the crowd for her boyfriend of 7 months, Jughead Jones.

When her eyes locked with his, he smiled softly at her and mouthed 'you got this'.

She nodded and Archie began to strum his guitar, the beat for "Kids in America" started.

Jughead was stood next to Betty, both of them watching. "She's nervous," Betty mumbled.

"I know. But she's gonna kill it," Jughead said. He was so proud of you. You loved to sing, just as much as Archie did.

Jughead loved to listen to you sing, he was always memorized by your voice. One problem though, you had stage fright.

Sure you could sing in front of him or Archie but no one else. So this was a huge step.

Jughead watched as Y/N fiddled with the microphone stand as Archie sang. "Come on baby, you got this," Jughead whispered to himself.

Betty smiled, she loved to see this side of Jughead. The caring and loving side. He only brought it out for you, but she loved to see it.

Archie looked at you, using his eyes to tell you it was you next. You began to sing, you're eyes locking with Jughead.

He smiled widely at you and he mouthed 'I love you'. Every time he'd say that, your heart would skip.

When he said that you began to loosen up, walking around the stage. Archie was stunned and so was Jughead.

"We're the kids in America! Woah!" You sang and threw your arm up, trying to get the crowd involved.

Jughead smiled and chuckled slightly as he watched you. The song began to end, your eyes filled with joy.

You and Archie sang the last part of the song, the room erupting into cheers and clapping.

You smiled as you hugged Archie, him twirling you. "I'm so proud of you!" He said.

You giggled and thanked him before rushing off stage. Jughead was overjoyed and Betty could sense it.

Betty looked at Jughead before turning back to the stage where you had just been. "She did fantastic," Betty said.

Jughead nodded as he saw you run over to him. You ran into his arms, him spinning you around like Archie had.

He kissed you softly when he stopped spinning you, and his heart was filled with love and happiness.

The two of you pulled away when Kevin ran over, grabbing Y/N to hug her. Betty smiled and Jughead looked at her.

"I'm so proud of her," Archie said as he grabbed Veronica. "She did an amazing job," Veronica spoke.

"Y/N has a real talent, I'm so happy she conquered her fear. She did so amazing," Betty said as she stood next to Jughead as They watched Y/N get congratulated.

Jughead smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets. His heart was beating loudly and he couldn't wait to see what the future held for you know that you conquered your stage fright.

"That's my girl."