30.] Dad, I Love Him: Jughead

Jughead when he heard Y/N tell her dad, Hiram, that she won't break up with Jughead

"Ronnie, where is she?" Jughead asked as he rushed into the Bonne Nuit after sitting at Pop's for an hour waiting on Y/N to show up for their date.

Veronica looked up from her phone, slowly sitting it down on the bar top. She raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Who?"

"Your sister! Y/N! She was supposed to meet me here an hour ago for our date," Jughead rushed, yanking his beanie off in frustration as he began to pace in front of the bar.

"Last I knew her and Daddy were talking," Veronica said with a shrug. Her and twin her sister, who is older by 20 minutes and not identical because there isn't two Veronicas in Veronica's words, don't get along very well.

Veronica was spoiled by Hiram and Hermione while Y/N was forgotten about and stayed to herself, which is what attracted Jughead to her.

"Oh fuck no. Why didn't you tell me that when he saw me at the booth?!" Jughead yelled as he looked at Veronica.

"I don't know. Wasn't my concern."

Jughead rolled his eyes and shoved his beanie back on his head before saying, "Great sister you are."

He quickly fled back up the stairs to Pops, hearing Veronica yell something about him being a jackass.

"Jug?" Archie said as he and Betty saw their best friend run out the door of the Bonne Nuit and then right past them at the counter before fleeing out of Pops.

Jughead ran as fast as he could to the Lodge residence, his heart beating in his ears and his chest. His legs were burning as he picked up speed.

Y/N and Hiram never got along. She hated his mob boss like attitude and he hated how she was a wallflower.

Y/N didn't want Hiram to know about her and Jughead because she was terrified that he'd kill Jughead. He hates the boy and the Serpents, they interrupted his "business".

But sadly the two were caught holding hands after school. Hiram had come to talk to Principal Honey and as he walked in, he saw the two walking out. They didn't have enough time to separate.

Jughead saw the Lodge residence and picked up his pace, mentally scolding himself for not realizing sooner that Hiram is probably screaming at her.

"Mr. Jones?" Smithers asked as Jughead came flying in. He saw the fear written on the teenager's face and knee immediately that it was about Y/N.