32.] You're My Nurse & I'm Your Patient: Will

Will when he flirts with the new nurse who happens to be in charge of him

(disclaimer: I know nothing about hospitals/nursing/cystic fibrosis so bare with me!
1. Will is 22 in this, 2. Poe is alive, and 3. Stella never fell in love with Will~ Enjoy!)

"Woah."

Stella rolled her eyes and looked over at Will who was sitting on a chair, 6 feet away from her.

"What now?" she asked, placing her book down on her lap to give the almost drooling boy her attention.

"Who is that?" he asked, pointing at the nurses station.

"Uh, Barb?" Stella answered with slight irritation. Will turned and looked at her, rolling his eyes and groaning.

"Not her dumbass! Her!" he said and pointed again. Stella squinted her eyes but then saw who he was talking about.

A girl wearing blue scrubs, her H/C tied in a loose ponytail, and with nude colored makeup on was flipping through someone's files.

"She's new. Never seen her before," Stella admitted. The nurse was a younger nurse, closer to their age. It shocked Stella to see someone so young in scrubs on the cystic fibrosis floor, but who is she to judge?

"No shit! When did she get here?"

"How the hell would I know?! I didn't even know she was standing there!" Stella said as Poe came flying by on his skateboard.

"Hey Stella! And asshole!" Poe said as he flew past them and down the hall. There was a loud crash and Barb went running.

Stella was trying so hard to not laugh as she knew Poe was fine.

"Poe! What have I told you about riding this thing?!" Barb yelled.

"Oh Barb you worry too much! I just wasn't paying attention. Get off me!" Poe responded and appeared in the room where Will and Stella were at.

Barb popped in seconds later, holding the skateboard, "Well Mr. Sassy Pants, this is mine for a week!"

"But-"

"Don't even try with me Poe!," she said giving him a pointed look before looking at Will, "And you have a new nurse taking over today. So don't scare her."

Will went to speak but Barb left, Poe pouting in his chair.

"She's a BUZZKILL!" Poe yelled.