7.] I Have to Get to Her, Now: Cole

Warning⚠️: Could be slightly triggering!

Cole having to talk about the break up between you two and then Kj ran in with bad news

"I saw on twitter that you and your girlfriend, Y/N, have broke up. Is that true?" The interview, Mandy, asked Cole.

Cole's face fell, it was a sensitive subject for him. The break up came out of no where, but in reality he should have seen it coming.

"Yes. We have split up. Hopefully not for long though," he answered, his heart breaking.

"If it's ok, may I ask what happened? Last we saw, you two were extremely happy and you both seemed sure you would be forever."

Cole sucked in a deep breath, not sure how to answer. "It's a long story."

"We have the time Cole." "Y/N and I loved each other, hell I am still in love with that girl. It's just, when rumors started spinning about me and Lili, well," Cole said as tears formed.

"The relationship rumors?" "Yes. Those started spinning and Y/N began to get hate, I guess I should have seen this break up coming. I'm away filming and she's at home. I guess it just got too much for her. I should have been there, I know it."

Cole wanted to just stop the interview. He wanted to run back you. He wanted to fly back to New York, back to you and the home you both stay in.

"Is she ok? Now?" Cole looked behind Mandy to see Kj run in with his phone clutched tightly in his hand.

"Uh I don't know. I hope so," Cole answered and saw Kj talking to the manager behind the camera.

"Cole?" Mandy asked. "Stop the interview!" Kj yelled storming over to Cole. "Kj? What?" Cole asked.

"You gotta come with me bro. Like now." "Kj, we are in the middle-" Mandy started.

"I have to take Cole. It's life or death here," Kj said and grabbed Cole's arm tightly, pulling him up. 

"Kj?!" Lili yelled as she ran in. "I've got him! Get the car started!" Kj yelled and she nodded.

The cameras shut off and Kj pulled Cole out of the room. "Kj? What's going on?" Cole asked when Kj dropped his arm.

"It's not good Cole...," Kj answered. "Kj surely whatever it is could have waited a little long-" Cole started before Kj stopped him.

They were stood outside by Kj's car, Lili hopping out to stand with them.

"Cole it's Y/N...she uh, she's in the hospital. She tried to commit suicide," Kj spoke with a low tone.

"No. You're lying to me! Surely you're lying!" Cole yelled. "No Cole he's not. Cami and Casey flew out half an hour ago to New York. We just got the call from Dylan. She's not going to make it," Lili answered for Kj.

Cole stood there stunned, not believing anything they were saying. How could you try to kill yourself? It didn't seem possible.

"Bro?" Kj asked slowly. Cole looked up from the ground before grabbing a door handle.

"I have to get to her, now."

A/N:

Part 2????????  Yes!

{the gif is only to show his emotion in the interview}

Sorry if this triggering; but all of you are gorgeous humans and are loved❤️