15.] I Will Always Be Here: Cole

[Part 2 of: I Have to Get to Her, Now]
{A/N; this is a long one sorry!}

Cole after he learned that Y/N was alive after him, KJ, and Lili rushes to New York

Cole after he learned that Y/N was alive after him, KJ, and Lili rushes to New York. He knew then, he'd always be there for you

KJ pulled up to the hospital where Dylan said Y/N was at. He had no more parked and shut the car off and Cole was running to the doors.

"Cole! Hold up!" Lili yelled as her and KJ chased after him. Cole ran through the main doors and up to the secretary. "May I help-" she started.

"Where's Y/N Y/L/N's room? It's urgent."

"Are you family?" "I'm her boyfriend!" He yelled even though he knew that was false. By now, KJ and Lili had caught up to him and were behind him.

"Room 2134 on floor 5," she replied and Cole nodded before rushing to the elevators. He heard the footsteps of his friends behind him and all he could do was pray that Y/N was alive.
********************
Cole, KJ, and Lili darted off the elevator and looked around for any sign pointing them in the direction of Y/N's room.

"Cole?! Oh my god!" The 3 turned to the left and saw Cami standing there with tears falling down her face.

"Cami!" He yelled and ran to the girl, grabbing her arms. "Is she ok?" KJ asked. "Come on," she said and dragging Cole as the other two followed.

They arrived at a waiting room where Dylan and Casey were waiting, along with Luke Perry. Dylan looked up and saw his brother.

"Cole," he said standing up quickly as Luke and Casey followed. "Dylan. Where is she?! Is she alive?!" Cole yelled as his brother grabbed him and pulled him close.

"She's alive. It's bad though. She's in a coma. Lost a lot of blood. They are hopeful that she'll pull through but right now she's in the ICU."

Cole collapsed on the ground, Dylan following. "What happened?" Cole said as tears began to fall. "I found her...she was in the bedroom laying on the bed. The white sheets that you hated...were covered in blood as were her arms. She...she wasn't breathing when I found her but I got her back before the paramedics came. I f-found this next to her. It's for you C-Cole," Dylan said as he pulled an envelope out of his jacket.

Cole took it with shaky hands and opened it, a letter falling.

Cole,
I know this a shitty way to say goodbye to someone you love but damn, I just couldn't face you. I love you so much you know? Losing you was the worst thing I ever did. But I didn't do this because of that...the hate I've been getting, you don't even know the half of it. I've been labeled a slut because I hang with KJ. I've been labeled a whore for being close to Dylan. I've been labeled useless. I've been labeled so many horrible things I couldn't take it. And those same rumors about you and Lili...shit i knew they were lies but it was still in the back of my mind that maybe you were better for her. I jut love you and want the best for you. I'm so sorry Cole. I'm sorry I'm not as strong as you thought. I hope your career blossoms as you continue Riverdale. I love you so much Cole Mitchell Sprouse. I'll see you soon ok?