9.] I Lost Her: Jughead

Jughead after you broke up with him after you found out about his night with Betty

"How could you?!" Y/N yelled as she shoved Jughead in the hall of the Andrews home.

"Baby, please hear me out," Jughead begged as he reached out for you. Jughead was watching as tears were falling from your eyes quicker than ever.

"You slept with Betty! You told me you were over her! How could you lie to me?" She yelled and walked backwards, running into a small table.

"I was drunk!" "You don't drink! You always say you hate drinking! Plus you're 17!" She said and smacked Jughead's hands that were reaching for hers.

Archie walked into the home, Veronica and Betty behind him. They used the back door and now they are watching the beloved couple fall apart.

"Y/N, babe, I love you. You know that. I didn't mean to sleep with her. Please believe me when I say it meant nothing, you're who I want," Jughead said as tears fell from his eyes.

"Y/N, Juggie and I were both drunk. It was stupid," Betty spoke suddenly. Y/N snapped her head to Betty and growled.

"You are dead to me Betty Cooper. All of you are! You all lied to me for a week!" Y/N yelled.

She had been on a weekend getaway with her mom a week ago and this afternoon she found out from Kevin that Betty and Jughead had a "drunken night".

Y/N had confronted Archie and Veronica already but hadn't gotten to Betty. And they walked in on her fight with Jug...just great.

"Can we please just sit down and chat?" Veronica said lightly. "Please babe I can't lose you," Jug spoke.

"We're over Jughead Jones the Third. I hope you and Betty live happily ever after you...you...you asshole! I hate you Jughead! I hate you Betty!" Y/N yelled as she took the last few steps to the front door.

Before Jughead could grab her, she was out the door. The door was slammed shut and the house fell silent. Archie, Veronica, and Betty watched as Jughead walked to the door and leaned against it.

"Juggie...," Betty spoke. Jughead turned around and pressed his back against the door before he slid down to the floor.

"You did this," he whispered. "Jug," Archie said. "Shut the hell up! I just lost the best damn thing to happen to me! Don't you get it?! She's gone! She's not coming back!" Jughead yelled.

The three teens watched as Jughead shut his eyes tight and slammed his head against the door before letting out a shaky breath.

"She'll come back...she'll come back," Archie spoke. Jughead didn't move. Veronica pushed Betty and Archie out of the house because she knew Jughead wanted to sob alone.

Jughead heard the back door shut and then a car start. His eyes let thousands of tears fall. His girl was gone. The love of his life...was gone.

"I lost her."