20.] I've Got You: Jughead

Jughead was trying to get information out of Penny Peabody after Y/N went missing

"Where the hell is she?!" Jughead yelled as he stormed through the crowd of Serpents and Bulldogs to get to Penny Peabody.

"Would you look who it is! Jughead Jones!" She hissed as she was held down by Sweetpea and Fangs.

"You heard me Penny. Where the hell is Y/N?!"

Penny laughed before she spit in Jughead's face. Sweetpea and Fangs held her tighter as Archie walked up behind Jughead.

"Jug we're wasting time. We need to find Y/N," Archie whispered.

"I know Arch. I know. Give me a minute," Jughead whispered back. Y/N was Jughead's girlfriend and Archie's best friend, right after Jug. The three grew up together.

"What are you and red mumbling about?" Penny asked and Jughead looked at her.

"Where's my girlfriend? I know you kidnapped her but for what reason?" Jughead asked and Penny smiled.

"Cause Jones, she was messing with my business. Had her sheriff of a father come hunting my business and he and his gang of monkeys arrested my people," Penny shot back and Kevin, Y/N's brother, stepped forward, Reggie right behind him along with Moose.

(A/N: I know Sheriff Keller isn't the Sheriff right now but go with it! Thanks 😊)

"Where's my sister?!" Kevin yelled and Archie grabbed him.

"Tell me where she is. Now Peabody. I'm not in a good mood. You stole my girlfriend and I need her back," Jughead hissed and popped out his blade.

"Somewhere you'll never find her Jones. She's long gone," Penny laughed.

"Peabody, we aren't in the mood for your games. Where the hell is our girl?" Sweetpea hissed as he twisted her arm ,the one he had a hold of, behind her and between her shoulder blades.

Penny laughed and clicked her tongue against her teeth before answering. "She's dead probably. She had a mouth on her."

Jughead launched himself forward, aiming his knife at Penny's chest.

"Jughead!" Archie yelled and let go of Kevin, Moose holding him back now, only to grab Jughead's shoulders and roughly pulls him back. Jughead landed on his back and Archie straddled him.

"Aw look at Jones and red!" Penny yelled which made Fangs and Sweetpea yank her arms back father and higher between her shoulder blades, causing her to scream in pain.