38.] Stop Staring Dude, You're Mine: Cole

Cole, Lili, Camila are in an interview when a surprise visitor comes in

*A/N: Helpful hint—F/A means Favorite Artist*

"I want KJ."

Lili rolled her eyes as she and Cami messed with the laptop where they were soon be on a Skype call with the interviewer from some small celebrity channel in Toronto.

"He had to go home to New Zealand. You'll get to see him in a week when he gets back," Cami spoke, not looking over her shoulder to speak to Cole. Instead her eyes were focused on the laptop.

Cole let out a huff, pouting, and crossing his arms over his chest before leaning back on the barstool he was sat on. Thankfully there was a wall behind him. 

"I still want my hubby!" he whined.

The girls ignored him, finally getting the Skype call to work. They still had about five minutes before the interviewer was supposed to log on.

"I'm going to grab a drink. Anyone want anything?" Cami asked, pushing herself up off the couch her and Lili were sitting on.

"Yeah coffee. Gotta have energy to handle you two," Cole joked which in response made Lili throw a pillow at his face.

"We are easy to handle. You and KJ are the pain in the asses," she said, her right hand resting on the back of the couch as she turned to face Cole.

Cole opened his mouth to speak but Cami held her hand up, "Coffee for Cole. Lili? Anything?"

Lili turned to Cami, "Water."

Cami nodded and walked off to the kitchen that was in the apartment her and Lili share. Cole's focus fell on his phone.

He was reading emails from magazines that wanted him to take photos for them. He loved his photography. That's what he would be doing full time if he wasn't an actor.

"Here," he heard as he read deleted an email about some store sale. He looked up and saw Cami holding a foam cup with coffee.

"Thanks. Appreciate it. Just one question, how come do you guys have foam cups?" he asked, slipping his phone into his jacket pocket.

"Just use them for coffee," Cami said before sitting down next to Lili, handing her a water bottle.

Cole went to speak again when the interviewer's face popped up on the Skype so he shut his mouth and smiled.