8.] She Belongs With Me: Jughead

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING THIS DOES HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF ABUSE. IT IS NOT EXTREMELY DETAILED BUT I JUST WANT TO WARN YOU⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

 IT IS NOT EXTREMELY DETAILED BUT I JUST WANT TO WARN YOU⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jughead when he sees Y/N with her boyfriend, Hunter, at Pop's. Jughead finally sees that Hunter is abusing Y/N

Jughead was sitting with Archie, they were studying for some English test that they had tomorrow. Jughead's laptop was open like always, him typing a story about two kids, a girl from the Northside and a boy from the Southside, fell in love.

Suddenly the door to Pop's flew open, catching the attention of the two boys. The two saw one of their best friends, Y/N, walk in.

"She's with Hunter?" Archie asked as he turned back to Jughead. He could see the pain in Jughead's eyes. The boy had loved Y/N the moment she loved to Riverdale 2 years ago.

"Duh. He's the captain of the fucking soccer team!" Jughead said with a slight hint of hate. "Jug, calm down," Archie asked. He hated when Jughead would get pissed off, he was scary sometimes.

"She's been with him for 3 whole months Archie! He treats her like shit but she stays with him! He has to be abusing her!"

Jughead watched as Hunter forcefully grabbed Y/N and pulled her into the booth seat. They were sitting across from Chuck and Reggie.

Y/N had a look of pain flash across her face before she smiled. The poor girl was scared of Hunter, no one but Hunter knew that.

"She loves him?" Archie asked and Jughead glared at him. "No she doesn't. She can't love him!"

Y/N looked up and caught Jughead's stare. She smiled and waved. Hunter noticed and smacked her arm.

"Don't wave at him! You're my girlfriend, remember?" He hissed and used his left hand to dig his nails into her thigh. "Jughead is my best friend Hunter," she whispered softly, trying to ignore the pain in her right thigh.

Chuck and Reggie watched as Hunter's face turned bright red. They knew Hunter was abusing Y/N, he brags about it.

"Hunter, her and Jughead are friends," Reggie spoke. Suddenly, Hunter slammed his right down before shoving Y/N.

"Up. Now."

Y/N stood up quickly and Jughead watched. He crossed his arms on the table, trying to remain calm. "He's abusing her Archie," Jughead said through gritted teeth. Jughead could see the tears forming in her eyes.

Hunter stood up and looked down at the scared girl. "Hunter? What's wrong babe?" She asked with a small tone.

Hunter grabbed her right elbow tightly, the girl squirming under the grip of the boy. "Hunter dude," Reggie said.

"Hunter that hurts," Y/N yelped. "Good. Walk. We are leaving," he said as he yanked her as he walked ahead of her.

Jughead wanted to shoot out of the booth but Archie grabbed his arm. "Stop. You can't intervene until she wants you to. You'll only make matters worse if you try anything now," Archie spoke.

Jughead watched the two leave Pop's and he watched Hunter throw Y/N against the side of his car, getting in her face. He said something and then kissed her, his hands gripping her waist and Jughead knew it was a tight grip because Y/N was squirming. When he pulled away, he opened the door for her and threw her inside before slamming the door.

"He's abusing her Archie! How can I just sit here when Hunter is abusing my best friend and the girl I love?!" Jughead yelled. Reggie and Chuck heard Jughead's confession as they walked out, they felt sorry for the boy whom they picked on for years.

"Jug just wait until she comes to you for help. She's scared right now and she's confused. If she starts coming to school with bruises then you can punch him, but for now stay out of it."

Jughead knew Archie was right, he just didn't want to listen. Jughead slumped back against the booth, looking Archie dead in the eyes.

"She belongs with me."