19.] My Model: Jughead

Jughead taking pictures of you while you guys are on a date

"Juggie!" Y/N whined but still giggled as she walked backward in front of her boyfriend who had his camera in his hands.

"What?" Jughead asked with a smirk on his face as he raised his camera to his face again.

"Stop taking photos of me! I look horrible!" She whined as she covered her face with her small hands and Jughead smiled when he saw the promise ring sitting on her left ring finger.

He zoomed the camera closer to her now covered face and focused it on the ring he had given to the love of his life on their one year anniversary 3 months ago. The ruby sat surrounded by little diamonds, creating a heart on a gold band.

Y/N heard a click and groaned as she quickly ripped her hands away from her face and pointed at him with her pointer finger of her left hand, her right hand going to rest on her hip that was covered by sinfully tight black skinny jeans.

"You, Mr. Jones, are flirting with death," she said with a jokingly angry voice as she pointed at him and stopped walking.

"I believe I'm flirting with my beautiful and sexy girlfriend, not death," he said and his damn smirk appeared on his face and Y/N felt her heart melt but she still wanted to slap it off him.

"If you had told me you were going to take my photo while we are on a date I would have done my makeup a little bit and dressed a little less, Serpent like," she whined as Jughead put the camera back into the bag he was carrying on his shoulder that was filled for their picnic on the edge of Sweetwater River.

"Baby, you don't need to look like a dressed up Barbie doll for me to love you or for me to think you look drop dead gorgeous. Seeing you in these sinfully tight black skinny jeans, this breathtaking blood red v-neck tank top, and your hot ass Serpent jacket and combat boots, along with your (h/l) (h/c) hair framing your face beautifully with little makeup on is how I dream of you every day and night. Plus seeing that promise ring on your hand...my dream is a reality," Jughead said as he grabbed her hips and yanked her close.

Y/N felt the blush on her cheeks and she looked into his eyes. "You're cheesy as fuck Jones," she said and he smiled.

"You love me when I'm cheesy Y/LN," he replied and then quickly captured her lips in a sweet but passionate kiss.

They pulled away for air a few seconds later and Y/N smiled as she cupped his face with her hands. "Let's go on this date my King," she said as she pulled a smirk and shook away from his grip and started walking backwards again.